Tattoo removal...

Everymanalion

Reaction score
So if you know me, my face is TOTALLY sleeved out, has been for awhile and i found a wonderful guy in NYC to help me with free removal of all my facial tattoos, i just started last week and had two treatments so far... i am curious, who else is going through the removal process or has previously? Your experiences? And no, i am not removing all of my tattoos, just my facial ones, its crazy how your family and friends are embaressed just to go out with you when your face is covered and its just not worth losing people over anymore.

And i know, if they dont wanna be my friend cause of it they arent worth it etc etc ha. Your experiences? With any tattoos or removal...

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
my girl has been a piercer for the last 9 yrs and has tattoos on about 70% of her body. she's never had any removed, but working in shops from atlanta to hollywood she's seen her share. i know a guy who had a stick and poke removed about 10 yrs ago and it looks like shit now (basically a scar), but i know now that they have way better procedures of doing it now. it will take a LOT of sessions and it'll hurt like hell, but they come out with little to no scaring if you keep going like you should. that's about all i know.

do you have any pics of your face tats? if so, you should post them and keep posting with the progress as you go along...

cport420

Reaction score
I will be removing one via hot as fuck bent butter knife or glass rod pretty soon. I've got one on my upper left chest that has to go. Looked into the salt and ice treatment and sand paper sander but settled on just burning the fuck outta myself.

So I'm gonna just get a 15.00 bottle of E&J and some cokes then do that shit. Should be fuckin fun the next day.

cport420

Reaction score
I will be removing one via hot as fuck bent butter knife or glass rod pretty soon. I've got one on my upper left chest that has to go. Looked into the salt and ice treatment and sand paper sander but settled on just burning the fuck outta myself.

So I'm gonna just get a 15.00 bottle of E&J and some cokes then do that shit. Should be fuckin fun the next day.
well sat night I took a bottle of bartons vodka and some jello and got to work. My girl's place has an old style burner stove. Turned that bitch on high and set an old ginsu knife on there after getting "drunk as fuck". Well we turned on chatroulette and fucked with the norms and I got into mode.

well I burned myself a total of three times with that fucking knife. 2 for me and my girl burned me the last time. I will say it fucking hurts a good bit but not too bad. I hope all the skin falls off with the ink in it. Its science yo.

• Haha
Reactions: roughdraft

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can't help making a"Song of Ice and Fire" reference here.

Now you can join "The Burned Men"

Reactions: Matt Derrick

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
well sat night I took a bottle of bartons vodka and some jello and got to work. My girl's place has an old style burner stove. Turned that bitch on high and set an old ginsu knife on there after getting "drunk as fuck". Well we turned on chatroulette and fucked with the norms and I got into mode.

well I burned myself a total of three times with that fucking knife. 2 for me and my girl burned me the last time. I will say it fucking hurts a good bit but not too bad. I hope all the skin falls off with the ink in it. Its science yo.

This just sounds like a terrible idea.

cxr - lasers

cport420

Reaction score
pretty knarly looking now. still not sure on wtf it will look like after... its tightened up on the skin and started healing I think.

Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good job Timett son of Timett.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
pretty knarly looking now. still not sure on wtf it will look like after... its tightened up on the skin and started healing I think.

I'd never do this but I'm curious to see how it turns out. Keep us posted, maybe post some pictures?

Reactions: Ekstasis

cport420

Reaction score
IMG_0773.JPG

cport420

Reaction score
yo that is day 8. I'm hoping that flap of skin falls the fuck off soon and it heals up some. Then I'll go to the beach and it will heal the fuck up. Salt water. I haven't did anything to it. And got roped into yard work today for a few hours. That shit was nice.

D

Deleted member 125

in my professional opinion...ide say you are in for a pretty gnarley infection. do not try to heal that wound with salt water, it will only irriritate it. from the looks of the picture it looks like yer tattoo was healed fully before you did this to it, thats the good news at least. the bad news being i doubt it will "remove" the tattoo, what youv done is create a burn that will leave a nasty scar at best and you might still see the tattoo underneath it, which is even uglier then a tattoo you dont want. im not sure but the tattoo used to say "convict"? it looks very small and i think youd of been better off just not doing anything to it, or getting a professional to cover it up for you, imo that was a 60 dollar banger that would cost around 100 bucks to cover it up with something you didnt want to burn off with a butter knife. but i doubt it will be tattooable skin once that burn heals. you fucked up holmes.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
in my professional opinion...ide say you are in for a pretty gnarley infection. do not try to heal that wound with salt water, it will only irriritate it. from the looks of the picture it looks like yer tattoo was healed fully before you did this to it, thats the good news at least. the bad news being i doubt it will "remove" the tattoo, what youv done is create a burn that will leave a nasty scar at best and you might still see the tattoo underneath it, which is even uglier then a tattoo you dont want. im not sure but the tattoo used to say "convict"? it looks very small and i think youd of been better off just not doing anything to it, or getting a professional to cover it up for you, imo that was a 60 dollar banger that would cost around 100 bucks to cover it up with something you didnt want to burn off with a butter knife. but i doubt it will be tattooable skin once that burn heals. you fucked up holmes.

^^^ gonna have to agree with this

D

Deleted member 125

So if you know me, my face is TOTALLY sleeved out, has been for awhile and i found a wonderful guy in NYC to help me with free removal of all my facial tattoos, i just started last week and had two treatments so far... i am curious, who else is going through the removal process or has previously? Your experiences? And no, i am not removing all of my tattoos, just my facial ones, its crazy how your family and friends are embaressed just to go out with you when your face is covered and its just not worth losing people over anymore.

And i know, if they dont wanna be my friend cause of it they arent worth it etc etc ha. Your experiences? With any tattoos or removal...

yer face is not sleeved out, its covered in tattoos. working in a the tattoo industry has afforded me a bit of knowledge on laser removal and imo i would strongly reccomend seeking advice of somebody who is not only licensed in the removal of tattoos by laser, but also somebody who is experience in removing FACIAL tattoos this way. its a extremly painful process that does not guarantee that yer tattoos will be "removed" even with all of the advances in recent years, basically laser removal fades the pigment that was put into yer skin, for the most part ive only had experience in tattoos being lasered off, to be more easily covered by other (or better) tattoos. yer face will always look like it has been tattooed, and even worse with laser removal especially on the face you are looking at GNARLY burn marks that will most likely include bubbling of the skin, peeling, basically its like somebody took a fucking laser to yer face...duh.

i clicked on yer facebook and saw the profile picture of yer face, and to be honest yer tattoos arnt the worst facial tattoos ive seen, im sure youv seen worse also. something about this culture and horrible face tattoos like "fuck pigs" above eyebrows or a fucking unit tattooed on a cheek are pretty popular. again in my opinion i would of just left the tattoos there, i know yer friends and family dont like it, but ide be very surprised if the laser removal will make you look any more socially appealing. sorry dude but yer always going to be a freak.

keg

Reaction score
not to sound like an asshole,but i have been saying getting face tats means nothing,you can get them removed easy enough.I got mine ghetto style so would be harder to remove i heard, but i never would.i got them along time ago and have never regretted them and will die with them.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I dunno... if that flap of crust is coming off then it looks like you got most of it. The top of the C and . of the i being left over.
But I can still see some faint lettering in the gouged out/burned area.
Gonna be a while till you can tell for sure I suppose.
If I were going to do something like that,... i think I would have done it with something other than a knife.
Maybe a way to Brand a design over the tattoo... instead of just a messy scorch mark.
Or simply make it neater with a geometric shape like using some kind of rectangle or circle piece of metal.
Now this has me wondering if there is a trend for Branding designs on yourself...
200px-CircleN.svg.png

D

Deleted member 125

I dunno... if that flap of crust is coming off then it looks like you got most of it. The top of the C and . of the i being left over.
But I can still see some faint lettering in the gouged out/burned area.
Gonna be a while till you can tell for sure I suppose.
If I were going to do something like that,... i think I would have done it with something other than a knife.
Maybe a way to Brand a design over the tattoo... instead of just a messy scorch mark.
Or simply make it neater with a geometric shape like using some kind of rectangle or circle piece of metal.
Now this has me wondering if there is a trend for Branding designs on yourself...
200px-CircleN.svg.png
everything you just typed is wrong. you have no idea what you are talking about.

B

Benny

Iv'e resisted posting on this thread for awhile but now i'm putting my two cents in. I got my face fully tattooed over 6 years ago in Washington. I understood full well that tattoo removal was not a viable alternative to getting my face back to "normal". I would rather look like tattooed freak than risk burning them off and looking like a burn victim. Once the tissue is scarred, you can't go back. Tattoo removal is for coverups.
I don't regret tattooing my face one bit. It's opened doors for me in tv/movie industry that i would never had otherwise. I've met countless people and had many opportunities open for me because of my tattoos. A couple of weeks ago, i met the chief of police of Cabo San Lucas. He didn't speak english but was mesmerized by my face. All afternoon he kept handing me beers and fresh shrimp.
Life is short and i refuse to live it like a scared little mouse. I'll always be known as the tattoo face man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads