summer time uninhabited island squat cape cod mass | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

summer time uninhabited island squat cape cod mass

D

deleted17310

Update. The island is fully stocked. Food, firewood, propane, hell the tractor has a full tank of gas. I am in the town that I consider my home port. Got a safe, dry shelter situation that is practical and hilarious iliterally live in a walmart almost. And I have local year round residents pushing my name for marina and fishing work ibegin applications today. so the train has literally left the station and anybody who thinks that this is a cool idea and is going to do it you now have to catch on the Fly you better hurry the fuck up

D

deleted17310

ok so i got me a job. on the water setting moorings. and i got a boat, supposedly, its free and i havent seen it yet so idk but if you do the math with all best case scenarios in mind. i got a job at a place that sets moorings, in a yard on the marina with private slips, and well ill be setting moorings, probly can use one for nothing. and i gots a boat. so money to put into boat+place to keep boat+actually having a boat= PIRATE. im almost there! to the haters, doubters, my entire family, and the american populous in general. FUCK YOU IM DOING THIS! (to keep in subject with the actuall post my first journey will be to penikese island for several days and nights with daytime excursions to the vineyard and nantucket to become a more proficient sailor useing penikese as my pirate cove

salxtina

Reaction score
I might be out that way in the next week or two.
In addition to interacting with the ghosts of prison-schools of the past, seeing what they and asylums can tell us about what ways-of-knowing were seen as "deviant" and needing to be sent "away" and what lines of flight and resistance we can trace into the present... (dontpanic, were you a student there?) I also have a lowkey obsession with the research the woods hole oceanographic institute is doing...

Anyone else check this out?

D

deleted17310

I might be out that way in the next week or two.
In addition to interacting with the ghosts of prison-schools of the past, seeing what they and asylums can tell us about what ways-of-knowing were seen as "deviant" and needing to be sent "away" and what lines of flight and resistance we can trace into the present... (dontpanic, were you a student there?) I also have a lowkey obsession with the research the woods hole oceanographic institute is doing...

Anyone else check this out?
hey. yeah im still on the cape and i am most def going to see penikese asap but im on this sailing kick so i got a regular gig and a little over a grand saved towards buying a boat. im expecting it to be another 3 weeks till i have the bread for a sweet lil 28 ft cape dory ive had my eye on. if your into the oceanographic institute you should look into hiring on as a deckhand for a tour i heard its awesome

D

deleted17310

Im on my way to Mass now with 2 others. This sounds sick. Id love to at least visit.
ok well im in hyannis come on thru. im still livin on land, by my last count im up to like 1600 and im shopping for sailboats hit me up when you get to town i dont have a phone anymore but you can find me on pleasant st at either 8 am or 5 pm rest of the day im on the water. its the house with the huge anchor in the yard right across from the high speed ferry lot

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads