Summer Festivals are comming

wartomods

Reaction score
and i want you to share your shenigans on how to go free, i've made a couple hopping the walls, but they werent that big (both the walls and the festival) , what do you think about major ones, reading/glastonbury/benecassin , etc etc etc. I just now one thing not willing to pay 40-70 euros for a day.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
not very many people on here know summer festivals in europe other than the few that are on here that are over there. sorry.

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i go around and get 'snips' off peoples bracelets and stitch them into my own. people seem happy to help.

wartomods

Reaction score
Man i dont know i could probably get the money in easier way that it would be working there. I 'll see and try anything depending on the set.
And L.C ,i did not understand your technique, picking bits of papers bracelets from people and and "glue" them to make a new one?

M

Monkeywrench

I've snuck into my share of American hippie/jam/etc festivals on the east coast. Most of them simply require you getting dropped off near the site, hiking for a bit, staying a little ninja, hopping a fence--or if you're resourceful, cutting THROUGH the fence.

Pro-Tip: At a drunken/drug-influenced distance, colored construction paper, colored fabric of any sort can pass for a wrist band. Once you're in, groundscore your own and live off the festieheads who are there simply to tailgate the entire time. They love travelers!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads