stupid knuck tattoos

bryanpaul

Reaction score
freind of mine just got this on her fingers......:D?
296894_289041381124844_100000569529011_1142739_584785331_n.jpg

M

Mouse

stupid friend of mine had me tattoo "Moms Beer" on his knucks. I asked him like 10x before I did it if he was sure.. I still feel like a prick for doing it.

I thought it would be funny for me to get "Ruff Luck" on my knucks cuz my last name is Ruff and it just makes sense cuz I'm fairly unlucky.

chaosfactorxx

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have "Dumb Idea" on mine. My friend Tapes has Tape Deck her old man has "Dumb Luck" and he wants to get "Nub life" on his lower knucks since he's mising the lower half of one of his pinkies.

Reactions: Puckett

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has "oops-oh-fuck" The oh is on the thumbs. I think in retrospect mine are quite stupid and I've noticed burned out "whit-eboy" When I was in south Florida I was bitten on my left index finger by a brown recluse. Well I let it go until I had to go to the hospital. By the time I got there they wanted to amputate my index and middle finger and my knucks would have said "whitoy" (white-toy), wich would have been great considering how much time I used to spend locked up. Another thing is I can't count how many times blacks in jail asked me why my knuckles said "white power". Last time I checked I only had 8 fingers. Some people let the stupidest things slip past their lips.(Yes, me included.)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads