stupid knuck tattoos

E

earthowl

lol I was actually thinking of getting "Love" and "Hate" on mine... Only have angel wings tat on my left shoulder but wanted to get a demon on my right and start a good arm/evil arm theme. and get my knucks done when i do my right shoulder.
oh i have all those

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
I have dopesick, and the e is the equality sign. my road dog Pigg has a shit ton, if you read his left upper & lower knucks it says 'fuck love' and his right upper and lower says 'cops hate' and across his upper including his thumbs it says 'fuck da cops'

smellsea

Reaction score
FUCK OFF! - my ex boyfriends. i always used to tell him, yeah, fuck off, i like raid better.

P

Pheonix

my ex boyfriend had FUCK COPS and KILL COPS on his lower nucks. and my old road dog had HAVE FUn WALMART on his lower ones and LICE 4EVA on his ones by his nails. pretty fucking funny

One of my friends also has FUCK COPS on his knuckles and when he gets pulled over the pigs see the hand with FUCK on top of the steering wheel and say "what's the other hand say, YOU" he smiles and says "yea something like that" and shows them the other hand. Most cops just laugh about it thou.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads