Stupid F*ckIn Hi9PI3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

earthowl

Hehe, you got socked by Little Bear.

If ya'll are talking about the same Little Bear I used to know out in cali I find your story extremely amusing.

I'm not trying to defend her in any way, I just find the imagery rather funny.

maybe it is. her name is candiss she just likes that name better or soemthing ha. shes not that bad shes just an idiot.

Hobacalypse

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
"crackerdickscumfuckoogle"

Haha ok that might have been better Almost pissed myself fdrom first readin' that, I was just thinkin' about the situation and types that shit exactly as i thought it at the time, It changes but yeah whatever i don't mind that she hit me but usually when a girl hits a guy it's cause the guys are about to start a bigger fight.Or the guys take the chance and use it an excuss for fighting....in my experience So i was more just surprised that she actually did that, Whatever though funny times silly rhymes eh.

Drunk whores
robbin' stores
N' hittin floors

K

katbastard

I agree in a sense, i use fag with my gay friends pussy amongst my lady friends but always to their face in a joking/ironic manner if they are comfortable with it. Its another story just to use these words simply in a every day conversation in a degrading/demeaning manner. Words of hate are words of hate and they can make individuals feel isolated, hated, unwanted etc. etc. People that try to say words are just words are either fooling themselves into thinking such or come from some privileged stance that allows them not to truly know the effects of hateful words.
will you pllllllllease just fuck off already? but do it in a way that is ironic, that people are comfortable with. its you people (what do you mean "you people" :p) that keep these words at the "privilege" that they have. the word faggot is like the word nigger, it sucks no matter what way you say it joking or other wise, that i get but the word pussy? time to grow up and come out of your shell its a big bad world out there and people say mean things.

P

pigpen

i don't see what all the fuss is about. if you felt like this drunk person was going to relentlessly physically assault you and you were really bothered bt it, fucking hit them back, or if able and willing just over power them and restrain them untill they get the point. like you coulda said, "I don't usually hit members of the opposite sex, but if you don't stop assaulting me, i'm gonna fucking hit you." If thier friends didn't feel the need to step in at that point, a moderate punch to the nose will bring them back into reality pretty fast.

but if you just wanna complain about how another person who didn't have a dick shoulda done something, i've got no advice for you.

i would treat it as any other animal attacking me. if the animal in question is not a threat but more of a nusance(like a puppy nipping you) i would be defensive and restrain said being until it calmed down, maybe give it a tiny tap on the nose to let it know i'm not fucking around. if the animal in question was an immediate threat to me(like a bear or another large person/armed person) i would decide on fight or flight and do one to the best of my ability until the situation was defused.

i dont pick fights with people twice my size(or picks fights for no reason ever for the matter) because it's a fucking dumb idea and you'll most likely end up injured. i would suggest everyone else do the same. dick, vag, both, niether. (E)

oh yeah and don't use the word pussy as in insult, that shits rad. same goes for faggot, i love my queer homies.

xbocax

Reaction score
will you pllllllllease just fuck off already? but do it in a way that is ironic, that people are comfortable with. its you people (what do you mean "you people" :p) that keep these words at the "privilege" that they have. the word faggot is like the word nigger, it sucks no matter what way you say it joking or other wise, that i get but the word pussy? time to grow up and come out of your shell its a big bad world out there and people say mean things.
I acknowledge that people say mean things but do not accept it. I dont have to stand on the sidelines and let is pass. If we just accepted that people say mean things, people do fucked up shit etc etc nothing would ever get better. If we just accepted people do fucked up shit there would still be slavery in America , if we accepted people say fucked up things the word nigger would still be defined in the dictionary as someone who is negroid. Your able to accept the way things are because you have the privelege of being a white male who has never felt the effects of any racial or sexist slur.

Reactions: Gudj

Nelco

Reaction score
i have no opinions on this thread..just have an opinion on xbocax.
is that all you do dude?
is troll other ppl's threads with hation?
everytime i see your name, your belittling someone else and preaching to them on how they should be.
yes..some of the situations may deserve it and some may not..but whats up with you?

Reactions: Puckett

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
Your able to accept the way things are because you have the privelege of being a white male who has never felt the effects of any racial or sexist slur.

weather he has or hasnt dont fuckin matter, you on the other hand have never felt the effects of any racial, sexist, or any other kind of slur anyone has or will ever think of because you yourself have said you know everything because you have seen it first hand threw your friends. grow the fuck up, go outside, experience life, and for the love of got smoke a fat blut and calm the fuck down!

K

katbastard

I acknowledge that people say mean things but do not accept it. I dont have to stand on the sidelines and let is pass. If we just accepted that people say mean things, people do fucked up shit etc etc nothing would ever get better. If we just accepted people do fucked up shit there would still be slavery in America , if we accepted people say fucked up things the word nigger would still be defined in the dictionary as someone who is negroid. Your able to accept the way things are because you have the privelege of being a white male who has never felt the effects of any racial or sexist slur.
funny thing about me being "white" is i am a half Jew and half Choctaw, my dad being full blooded jewish and my mom was born on the rez. but i am still a big fat face tattooed "white" guy. i really don't like you at all i think that you are a super troll that needs to get a life but for my own sanity i can't let people like you get me down. so maybe you can find some new friends that have face tats and see how privileged they feel no matter what color they are

xbocax

Reaction score
I made that assumption because in a previous thready you stated you were a 6 3 white guy my mistake just quoting you although your privleged enough to have that clever disguise
also
didnt attack any of my points
also
this thread isnt about liking anyone or anyones friends stop spitting shit and stick to some points
also
choosing to put tats on your face and being discriminated on is in no way the same as being born into world that discriminates against you
Also
don't you live in the slabs? outside of society? How can you keep telling people that have experienced things that they arent real when you werent the one to experience them? Its like a rich person telling a poor person lifes shitty to deal with it and we all have the same opportunities.

Reactions: Gudj

xbocax

Reaction score
weather he has or hasnt dont fuckin matter, you on the other hand have never felt the effects of any racial, sexist, or any other kind of slur anyone has or will ever think of because you yourself have said you know everything because you have seen it first hand threw your friends. grow the fuck up, go outside, experience life, and for the love of got smoke a fat blut and calm the fuck down!
haha i said that as far as the female experience goes
never said nothin bout the brown one
also if 1st hand experience isnt something to use as proof then every book ever written by someone that observed must be completely dis credible as well

xbocax

Reaction score
i have no opinions on this thread..just have an opinion on xbocax.
is that all you do dude?
is troll other ppl's threads with hation?
everytime i see your name, your belittling someone else and preaching to them on how they should be.
yes..some of the situations may deserve it and some may not..but whats up with you?
this
a forum is made for opinions and experiences
so i give them
you just gave one right now right?
this society has been what it was and is what it is because people are scared to say what they think and do what they want
I appreciate everyones opinions whether i belive in them or not because they open dialogue
people that are unaware of certain injustices may become aware
people may change or strengthen their opionions
Im just saying what I think sorry if your not used to that

Nelco

Reaction score
this
a forum is made for opinions and experiences
so i give them
you just gave one right now right?
this society has been what it was and is what it is because people are scared to say what they think and do what they want
I appreciate everyones opinions whether i belive in them or not because they open dialogue
people that are unaware of certain injustices may become aware
people may change or strengthen their opionions
Im just saying what I think sorry if your not used to that

I here what your sayin
do you ever think you may be coming down on the wrong team?
why don't you use this energy and voice towrds the other side?
we're all still human here..thats what we're all aiming towards..you can't expect perfection from us, when thats one of the very things we're avoiding, unless your hitler..
It's not that I'm not used to it, i here critizision every day all day and being a silent one, sometimes i think ppl should listen to their own advice.

As far as injusticies go, this is where I'm coming from..you know..since your so quick to judge everyone and size everyone up:
I'm a white female..with a family thats all native...but somehow I'm white, at least I have a cousin that has blonde hair, so I'm not completely enstranged..my family:
l.jpg

my family went through their years of hatred for the powerful white man stuff....lucky me being the white girl in the family...guess i'm priveledged...since my family didn't want anything to do with me..because i was going to be white and priveledged.
I went to all "african american" schools. So i got in fights at least twice a week, with random ppl.
I knew what was going on..and i din't turn into a rasicts...i took out my anger towards my family, while they took out anger towards my skin color and we fisted it out every week, when ever someone was ready to come up and hit the white girl and be the hero.
My first boyfriend was black..when my family started noticing they wouldn't let me leave the house and put me in an all white school. I still wonder about him and wonder if he would've been my knight in shining armor.
Thats when I started rebelling, because I wasn't like the kids at the new school and I hated the way they seemed to be to me.
It was the same year that they did this program where they'd take a portion of students from the same school i went to and place them in the same school i started going to.
Guess who was smudging the racist slurs off the walls?
Guess who didn't fit in anywhere?
Guess who they blamed the rasicts slurs on?
Guess who seen the cheer leader balling her eye's out alone and found out her dad raped her all the time and she had so much pressure on her, she needed someone to convince her to tell and tell her how we're all still human and it's ok and she has a real friend whenever she needs one..even though i never seen her after that day again.
So I started standing up for the kids that got bullied and made friends with no one, but was a friend to everyone.
Guess what happen?
They removed from the school system for being a threat.
I married an Asian american. The other half of my famliy disowned me for marrying a "spic"..because they only seen the pictures i sent of our wedding and didn't read the letter.

To this day I still don't fit in and I'm still thankful, even though I'm surrounded by all the "poor persacuted" ppl and there's no one in site thats standin where I'm standin, but they're out there or we wouldn't have white rappers and so called black presidents and I still believe pc behavoir and coddling ppl's weaknesses advocate the same problems ppl are fighting against and they wouldn't be problems if ppl would learn to stop making issues out of them and just get it and laugh at it.
Don't tell me about feelings...like i don't know anything about it and don't have any.
There's more situations I could tell you about my life, to reenforce what I'm saying, but I think thats enough.
If your feelings are hurt than do something with yourself, instead of expecting the world to change to better suit only you.
Did you ever stop to think, that maybe ppl like me use the word faggot and hippie, because we think any person that places themselves into a catergory is just weak and selfish and it's all funny to us how easily ppl can their panties in a wad over such comercail veiws, when we already know and understand we're all just human and we're just waiting on the rest of the boxed in ppl to stand on the outside with us and laugh about it, becasue it's all just silly and all of us that end up here more than likely have the same story?

you know..just sayin from a "snow flake nigger" or would honky get you at it again?..i've been called every name i can think of and i love it...absolutely, positively love it....glad some ppl get me..since we're such cold hearted, priveledged narcist.

Hail Hitler fuckers.

Reactions: Puckett

Nelco

Reaction score
oh yeah
and my families christain..so guess how they treat white females..but guess who's still a christain, because ppl misinterpreted the bible and love to make a stink about it, because they try to box everything in and they don't get what loves about or the book of love even..so they make a stink about it and make another box for everyone to hide in..
fucking hippies

Nelco

Reaction score
Words are just words and the only words that have the power to create feelings are the words you give that power

and this white privilege thing is getting old..
I'm getting tired of a lot of things myself.
all i know is if thats what your focused on than you can get away from me

Nelco

Reaction score
I voted:
nothin jsut laught at there stupidity
done trolling this thread myself...you can only beat a dead horse so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads