STP memes

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Got a short ride to Salem. Still no room for standing or pulling over really on the I-5 pn ramp. Gonna try from the road that leads to the on ramp, across the Costco. Hoping to make it to Grant’s Pass or Ashland by tonight.
Spent the night in Tualatin. Both on ramps to the 5 near me had work and no room to stand or pull over. Gonna take the bus to Wilsonville, try my luck there.
Selling all my items should be on the rails in may any OG advice
last night got spare-change'd by someone with a crackstem in the same outstretched hand they wanted a coin in
Hittin the I-5 S. Union pacfic in a couple days. Hmu if anyones down the line an wants to smoke a joint an talk.
A digi-nomad's life for me?
Met a super sweet old traveler girl yesterday been off the road 6 months. So stoked on life right now
Amtrak crew change. Hiding from the bull

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Rebelyell