STP memes

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
"my 2009 cc doesnt mention this sign being here. im gonna go ahead and drink up a entire weeks worth of food money in this here bush while you guys go spange ill hold it down and let you know if anything stops"

D

Deleted member 22054

I deleted myself
That's why I'm an exhibitionist, god can't justify collateral damage ::eyepatch::
God doesnt have to justify anything. God does as he pleases. He wouldn't think twice of taking out a person masturbating in public along with a heap off innocent people haha

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Dear Punkz, Misfits, Basement-dwellers, LARPer's, Trolls, Cosplayer's, Foamers, Lost Crustiez and Various Denizens of the Series of Tubes.

Stop twiddling your tallywackers and hooha's in the bushes People!~

This is STP!

Now back to the subject on hand...

Sincerely, Your's...

God of Thunder n Lightning.
Floating-above-a-thunderstorm.gif

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

700full-1-ds-jpg.43678_STP memes_General Banter_Squat the Planet_5:46 PM

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Dear Punkz, Misfits, Basement-dwellers, LARPer's, Trolls, Cosplayer's, Foamers, Lost Crustiez and Various Denizens of the Series of Tubes.

Stop twiddling your tallywackers and hoha's in the bushes People!~

This is STP!

Now back to the subject on hand...

Sincerely, Your's...

God of Thunder n Lightning.
View attachment 43679

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

View attachment 43678
What in the fuck is that supposed to be an ad for?

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

A digi-nomad's life for me?
Met a super sweet old traveler girl yesterday been off the road 6 months. So stoked on life right now
Amtrak crew change. Hiding from the bull
Got a new bicycle today! I feel so much better
Hitched from Ft. Collins, CO to Laramie, WY in three rides and an hour and a half. Today’s a good day.
Ahh. Camping out next to the Interstate in the NM desert. With Cinnabons, a giant Coke, and $20 kicked down to me today. I got 4 rides which got me 100 miles. And they were all amazing people... one guy gave me a business card which was about spreading love and that was so fucking positive. Then I got picked up by a really old Mexican couple. I am still so homesick, yet so happy and exhilarated
Reacquainting myself with STP after a stupid long time. Bare with me as I post in the wrong places and suck at pretty much everything here
Looks like my departure is pencilled for the 29th of April. Later then I wanted but still gives me a week of hitching to get to a place to work for the winter and a bit more time to pack and sell stuff.
Back on the grind of commercial fishing despite several years while being on a hiatus, pretending it was retirement. [everything is relevant, nothing is absolute.]
Bey
The recent post looking for a road dog in NYC, reminded me of the time I tried to convince @croc that hopping a turnstile in the subway constituted catching out of Manhattan....He didn't buy it....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Lobo Hobo