StP is seeking writers, photographers, and video makers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericafuckyea

Reaction score
I'm down. will start working on some stuff for you in the next week or so. :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm down. will start working on some stuff for you in the next week or so. :)

sweeeeet! i can't wait to see what you have, im really excited about the contributors we're going to have for the blog.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
What about poetry? And narratives more in the vein of poetry than prose?

hmm... honestly, due to the brevity of most poems, i don't feel like they would be a very good fit for the blog. thanks for the offer though!

but you should totally feel free to post any poetry you want in the stories section of the message board!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Just a reminder to everyone that now would be a good time to submit articles/photo essays/videos, since I'm currently getting settled in San Francisco. This would be a good opportunity to submit something that will get seen by a lot of people while I'm busy finding some work :)

christianarchy

Reaction score
Can't say it'll be anytime soon, but I'm trying to get a short documentary about DIY, punk, skateboarding, food not bombs, and anarchism in Tijuana going. Someone should like, sell me a VX1000.

A

Arapala

I have recently launched my website, www.trekkingbuddha.com i think it might me kind of cool to team up and do some videos. Im currently filming a stealth camping series and think maybe some of my videos could be good content for people here. I could add STP into the intro for the videos, would be sweet. My content is based around, alt. living, cycling, minimalism, & outdoors stuff. Im not sure if you check out my site yet Matt, but make sure you do and watch a couple videos.

Very interested in teaming up, as i have been a member of this community for some time now it would just be rad.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I have recently launched my website, www.trekkingbuddha.com i think it might me kind of cool to team up and do some videos. Im currently filming a stealth camping series and think maybe some of my videos could be good content for people here. I could add STP into the intro for the videos, would be sweet. My content is based around, alt. living, cycling, minimalism, & outdoors stuff. Im not sure if you check out my site yet Matt, but make sure you do and watch a couple videos.

Very interested in teaming up, as i have been a member of this community for some time now it would just be rad.

dude, totally down. i'm really digging your videos! the website is looking rad too. im going to be in key west for the next few months organizing the international boat punk gathering, so i think that will be taking up most of my time, but I'd like to try and work something out with you, or maybe if you're interested in sailing, i could use some help documenting this event in february :)

A

Arapala

@Matt Derrick thank you for the feedback. Its nice to hear something good from someone who actually has a good running blog with lots of viewers. I wish i could join you to help film sailing sounds like a total fuckin blast, but as of right now my current projects are taking up most of my time and then some. Idk maybe i could send you the youtube link to the videos once they are done and you could post them on your blog if you like the content? Like a guest writer. Let me know and the next video i make i will add in a STP slide. I usually write a little paragraph to go with them as well, and am going to start adding in photos too. I just uploaded a new video about Urban Exploration tips and tricks.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@Matt Derrick thank you for the feedback. Its nice to hear something good from someone who actually has a good running blog with lots of viewers. I wish i could join you to help film sailing sounds like a total fuckin blast, but as of right now my current projects are taking up most of my time and then some. Idk maybe i could send you the youtube link to the videos once they are done and you could post them on your blog if you like the content? Like a guest writer. Let me know and the next video i make i will add in a STP slide. I usually write a little paragraph to go with them as well, and am going to start adding in photos too. I just uploaded a new video about Urban Exploration tips and tricks.

well the sailing stuff fell through, im getting ready to work on a few other projects. like you're saying though im always interested in guest writers, so if you have something you want to share with the StP blog, i'm totally down. can you link me to the ue stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads