StP Cribs

I

IBRRHOBO

So, as it's the general banter section, DIAMONDRAILS and I thought we should create the StP Cribs Edition! Yeah, we'll start shooting on location under bridges, in the squats, yeah hell we'll chronical the best dumpsters, the sign running spots and then market the collector's edition DVD's and funnel the profits to fund the site! :arrgh:

FOOTNOTE: The thread has evolved. BEFORE you vote, wait for pix to be uploaded!!! Voting should be based on criteria such as originality, functionality, habitability ... fuck, you know the drill! I have also PM'd the powers-that-be to allow for the poll to have names added to it as this thread evolves. Whether it will happen or is even possible is in their hands. And yeah, I'm sorry I spelled your name wrong, it has been sent to the powers-that-be for correction.

I

IBRRHOBO

:cheers:Yeah! See and then we could get a spin-off called StP's Pimp My Ride! Shit, get that fucker all tricked out w/a John Deere motor, hydrolics, DVD player ... yeah, and then StP's Extreme Squat Makeover for renovating ur squat where u park it!

This may work!!!

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
STP EXTREME squat makeover could be really funny imagine if different "designers" got assigned each episode. you'd have the people you value squats as a legit form of housing like me who would fix them up to the best of their abilities(ok to dirty punk house standards). and then you'd have the people who totally disrespect squats as a form of housing and they'd just through the pails of paint at the walls; "you want a window? hand me that sledge hammer...." kind of deal.
i can see it......

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
know what i think would be cool? this thread except people just post pictures of their squat, home, box, watever.... sounds easier than what your thinking lol

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
i like the idea of a web series show type thinger....
i've had some pimpin shopping carts in the past. the one we called the hobo limo was pretty grand. 3 milkcarts wired to the outside for even MORE storage space.....

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
what if your squat is already pimp what do you do then!?!?!?!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
you know what? my squat sucks. but i'm cleaning it next week so i'll take pictures!

shua

Reaction score
when are all these pictures going to be up?

I

IBRRHOBO

Alright, I got the shopping cart. Here's the scoop. I'm gonna equip it w/a 3.5 hp Briggs & Stratton, GPS, CB 'cause that's how we do it in the Dirty, Dirty South, a mechanical rotor DISH system I got in a clean out and is still operational, a scoot stand to ride on similar to the stands on the back of self propelled mowers, a pneumatic cover and a couple of other goodies. I'm picking up sticks for the welder Sunday so stay tuned!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads