St Augustine anti-homeless group harasses StP community | Page 9 | Squat the Planet

St Augustine anti-homeless group harasses StP community

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusGypsy

Reaction score
@Jaime Sommers. I call fake. All your posts are suspicious and you're trying say too hard to defend your authenticity.

Reactions: Cam3J

Willis

Reaction score
based on years of internet drama experience, probably the most effective thing for this site to do would be to ignore them completely. they're just enjoying the attention and having an 'enemy' to rail against.

doesn't help the people there with getting hassled though.

so in conclusion, jesus was a vagrant. amen.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I believe @Jaime Sommers. At first I was skeptical but it's clear they tried to take the hate group down before, the occupy screenshots are legit as best I can tell. I think we oughta cut them some slack. They're obviously super eager to assist us. We're already completely public so what's to fear anyway? And hey, if I'm wrong and some rules are broken, we handle it then right?

Reactions: Jaime Sommers

somekindavagrant

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This is the girl that brought it back up last night. This girl must be watching this page cuz it's really odd that after I posted here she went and found this. Especially since this is what I was going looking for just now when I logged in

That screenshot doesn't show anything being brought up last night. It's from a year ago. What it does show is StAVGW folks talking about how they were gonna try to doxx the person who started the old group (which clearly has a different name than the one you claim to have started). And OMG ThAtS WoUlD B IlEGaL!! Funny, though! I'm surprised my guy didn't send me that shit from last year. Usually he loves rampant hypocrisy. Must not have been able to stomach a full year of their posts.

BusGypsy

Reaction score
Yes, we're public. But I don't appriciate any of their puppets. And so long as they're slashing tents and trashing people's belongings, I'm less inclined to leave them be.

joeycalzone

Reaction score
Do what you want I'm done engaging. Everything I have will be going public soon I have no need for a spy. If you want to post stuff here feel free but you wont get into my facebook group with an obviously fake profile that I can't verify.

Jaime Sommers

Reaction score
I believe @Jaime Sommers. At first I was skeptical but it's clear they tried to take the hate group down before, the occupy screenshots are legit as best I can tell. I think we oughta cut them some slack. They're obviously super eager to assist us. We're already completely public so what's to fear anyway? And hey, if I'm wrong and some rules are broken, we handle it then right?

Thank you.

Jaime Sommers

Reaction score
That screenshot doesn't show anything being brought up last night. It's from a year ago. What it does show is StAVGW folks talking about how they were gonna try to doxx the person who started the old group (which clearly has a different name than the one you claim to have started). And OMG ThAtS WoUlD B IlEGaL!! Funny, though! I'm surprised my guy didn't send me that shit from last year. Usually he loves rampant hypocrisy. Must not have been able to stomach a full year of their posts.
It shows that girl posting on it last night which brought it back up. New posts today there too. They think I am you and vice versa

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190227-094747_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227-094747_Facebook.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 281
  • Screenshot_20190227-094757_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227-094757_Facebook.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 293
  • Screenshot_20190227-094752_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227-094752_Facebook.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 287

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ooookay... the staff and myself have decided that this thread has basically served it's purpose and has gone on long enough. folks are aware of their hate group, and people are just reposting the same screen shots over and over.

to anyone reading this, report their group, report their profiles, and feel free to dox them if you like. we've gotten the word out, so we're gonna move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads