Squatting in Los Angeles

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, and while you're at it, go ahead and give me a negative rating; I don't give a single shit.

You know why?

Because I've been on here for 4 years, and I've had exactly ONE negative rating, and that was an accident. Go ahead, look on my profile. It'll say ZERO negative ratings received.

You, on the other hand?

You've been here for ONE WEEK, and you already have 5.

TROLOLOLOL!

A

AlwaysLost

Wow.
I just got around to reading this thread.

Amusing, in a kinda psychotic way.

This might be the only time I say this, but I really hope that person doesn't make it out to the Jambo, because online is one thing; but if I heard someone talking that condescendingly to my friends in real life, I'd be AWFULLY tempted to sock 'em in the throat.

Reading the forum rules and NOT being a pretentious asshole is not that fucking difficult, Lol! ::rules::
Oh, and while you're at it, go ahead and give me a negative rating; I don't give a single shit.

You know why?

Because I've been on here for 4 years, and I've had exactly ONE negative rating, and that was an accident. Go ahead, look on my profile. It'll say ZERO negative ratings received.

You, on the other hand?

TROLOLOLOL!

There's a poop rating for u buddy!

Belcross

Reaction score
No its not Facebook. Its a SQUAT forum. So THATS what ppl coming seeking. Yet its about finding love or drinking beer as though this is FACEBOOK. And I can tell the ppl are lonely cause SO much time is spent replying to my threads. Smh Ridiculous. Rules? This ridiculous forum now has rules? Pointless.
You are really kind of a bitch minus the kind apart

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
You are really kind of a bitch minus the kind apart

This issue has been resolved and everyone has gone their separate ways. Please don't try to reignite this flame war.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
And what's going to happen in return is Im going to rate things the way I please. Could care less how it's perceived. And don't really care about your clique. I have friends in REAL life. lol smh Im done with this convo. Carry on.

You know why?

You, on the other hand?

TROLOLOLOL!

dude neg ratings eat my soul.. more so because I know its just a failure to communicate Luke.
::hilarious::

Oh, gods.
I'm gonna die laughing.:D ::hilarious::::playful::::wideeyed::::wtf::::dead::::hungover::

No problem plenty of meat bread n mead in Vallhalla.

They just founf the plague again few days ago

wrong thread but yea new mexico... @TheWindAndRain stay away from rats...

I miss being a mod... hard to do when your not stead active lol....

take care yall...remember to practice social grace...

not my strong point either... but endor cannot survive unless we take out the black death starfish.

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
dude neg ratings eat my soul.. more so because I know its just a failure to communicate Luke.
::hilarious::

No problem plenty of meat bread n mead in Vallhalla.

wrong thread but yea new mexico... @TheWindAndRain stay away from rats...

I miss being a mod... hard to do when your not stead active lol....

take care yall...remember to practice social grace...

not my strong point either... but endor cannot survive unless we take out the black death starfish.

Ahh crap you just had to summon me @Odin.. so now that this thread is about black plague, yes a few cases pop up every year in New Mexico. Personally id be more wary of Hantavirus which is carried by the same vector system: deer mice infected with fleas. I had to tear down a shelter i built once after deer mice moved in. The final straw came when i was reading a book at night and saw little fleas jumping on the pages, just got up and started running away out of the woods to get new blankets. Deer mice suck.

Giovanni Cruz

Reaction score
i squatted/adverse possessed a home in los angeles for 18 months. police did come so did abatement & nuisance. i was visited a few times and was told i wasnt suppose to be there. after showing bills in my name and a rental agreement i was left alone until the owner filed eviction. and still because owner didnt have my name the eviction was in the name of the prior person that lived there. i didnt fight it. plus i stayed without paying back taxes. i initially obtained property by researching the property online. finding out how long its been off market. after entering noticed a sign in sheet that nobody signed in three months. changed the locks went there everyday for 5 days cleaning it up so my family could come. on the 6th day moved in. the property was 4 bedroom 2 bath with a back house.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads