squatt/punk houses in los angeles

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Well you might want to start by posting an introduction here Introductions first and also filling out your profile first to let people on here to know a little something about you. You'll find that people on here are not so willing to help you out or share info with you if they don't know you or anything about you whatsoever. Especially when it comes the locations of squats or information dealing with hopping trains.

B

Benny

I'm sure they exist somewhere in L.A. but they aren't going to function long if they do. Socal is not friendly to homeless and the cops would love an excuse to lock you up. My advice is to flee to SanFran or elsewhere because it sucks here.

xbocax

Reaction score
there is a squat house on topanga canyon between the san fernando valley and malibu next to a house with a boxcar as a bridge i posted a pic of the boxcar bridge in the photo section and the squat house is the only house that looks abandoned its all concrete not painted and graffiti in the back

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads