Squat 6

anarchoskin69

Reaction score
Website
www.indianarash.co.nr
A squat located in Bass Lake, Indiana has been formed called Squat 6, today we are providing vegetarian food at the Icehouse (non-squat) with its wireless internet (desktops available for use). It's a personal residence so please be mindful. Check out our site at impromptuaction.wordpress.com and we have a zen meditation center website at goldenfishcenter.wordpress.com

Food will be permanently available, all vegetarian.

The Norfolk Southern railroad is about an hour walk north of us. The county seat of Knox is an hour bike ride away. US 10 is closest highway and runs south of us, along the lake intersecting with US 35. US 35 runs west of us and actually runs near the lake, while north of us is US 8 that leads into Knox. For exact directions or information email anarchoskn69@gmail.com

anarchoskin69

Reaction score
Website
www.indianarash.co.nr
Hey so I totally found a place but its like a 30 min bike ride from the veggie source. That's a far walk for internet and veggie food. Maybe I can use my backpack or somehow get a basket for the bike? The neighbors at the new location are so far alot friendlier though there has been no direct contact yet. Check out abcsquat6.wordpress.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads