Spider City Squat | Squat the Planet

Spider City Squat

A

AlwaysLost

After finally being fed up with my wifes whisky tango sociopath of a daughter I departed. I was about to start building my winter shelter when a nice Christian couple found me and offered me to squat in a house they are going to reno.

I don't know if it's technically squating but I have no lease agreement.

And it certainly feels like squatting. The house comes with aboutique 1 million arachnid roommates and floors covered in mousecrap

There are certain amenities to the Spider City House.

1 working outlet
1 working ceiling fan
1 lightbulb
1 bucket for sitting
Trash Service
Humorous labels on things from previous owner.

Cons

No running water
Full septic tank
Mice infested
Slightly haunted
1 million arachnid roommates
Someone just got shot down the street.

If any of whom I'm cool with are passing through KC I could probably give u a floor for a couple nights and show u the sights.

We just can't get too crazy. I don't want to burn this couple they are so sweet. It's like they are from the 1950s.

Last edited:

Dmac

Reaction score
Cool, with electricity you got it pretty good. Better than most squats anyway. the owners know you are there, so should be no worries with the cops. good luck

Reactions: Tude
A

AlwaysLost

Somebody down the street just got shot. How's that for a first night.. I checked the crime stats tho. It appears rare for this neighborhood.

It doesn't have a very ghetto feel either.

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
After finally being fed up with my wifes whisky tango sociopath of a daughter I departed. I was about to start building my winter shelter when a nice Christian couple found me and offered me to squat in a house they are going to reno.

I don't know if it's technically squating but I have no lease agreement.

And it certainly feels like squatting. The house comes with aboutique 1 million arachnid roommates and floors covered in mousecrap

There are certain amenities to the Spider City House.

1 working outlet
1 working ceiling fan
1 lightbulb
1 bucket for sitting
Trash Service
Humorous labels on things from previous owner.

Cons

No running water
Full septic tank
Mice infested
Slightly haunted
1 million arachnid roommates
Someone just got shot down the street.

If any of whom I'm cool with are passing through KC I could probably give u a floor for a couple nights and show u the sights.

We just can't get too crazy. I don't want to burn this couple they are so sweet. It's like they are from the 1950s.

Very cool, man.

Valar dohaeris

• Sad
Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads