Sage Francis
Immortal Technique
Otis Redding
Nina Simone
This list could go on and on.

Exile

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
oh, i have to add one to my list. Cold war kids latest cd. My kid and I saw them up in Portland last week, her plan, and it was actually ok. Too many college asses there, but I did get to elbow some drunk bippy girl pretty hard, she was drunk and stepped on my kids toe. Anyhow, if you ever get to read their lyrics, they are pretty good. I think that if folk music and punk had a love child it would be these guys. (Plus the tix where only 10 bucks)
I dig folk punk.....when I get the time to figure out the guitar and mandolin im considering starting a folk punk band.

Exile

Reaction score
Im sure it will be a good christmas this year. Hopefully we get some snow because I cant bear to be cold if theirs not at least a little snow on the ground. And thx the video I stumbled upon a while back looking up some johnny cash. Im sure everyone can appreciate religious or not.

Exile

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Well, not to get of the track, ha ha, but i am over snow, i did AK for 10 years, but hey you can have all the snow you want. In fact, if I get any I will box it up and send it to ya, ok. Ha ha
Oh no im sure ill have my fair share as well by winters end. :-X

C

Cush

Rufus Wainwright, Defiance, Ohio, Andrew WK, 3 Inches Of Blood, Mischief Brew, Man Man, Luminescent Orchestrii, The Staggers, The Brimstones, Phil Ochs, Disfear, Earth Crisis, Operation Ivy, RAMBO, Immortal Technique, The Stockyard Stoics, Propagandhi, guignol, Gogol Bordello, 7 seconds, Youth of Today, ABBA, Ghost Mice, Flogging molly, Culture Shock, Against Me!, Catharsis, Caustic Christ, The Pogues, Municipal Waste, Tragedy, Wolfbrigade, The Orphans, Charles Bronson, The Dresden Dolls, Crucial Unit, Minor Threat, Fucked Up, dirtfoot, Hirax, Manowar, The Cryptkeeper 5, Earth Crisis, The Clash, The Adicts, Subhumans, This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb, Dragonforce, Judgement Day, Modern Life is War, The world/inferno friendship society, Limp Wrist, Tom Waits, ChumbaWamba, Kings of nuthin

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
for all you tom waits people out there, I just discovered him, but am overwhelmed at the amount of stuff he's put out. where should I start?

if you've got the room, find a torrent of his discogrophy. it's all worthy. if I had to pick a favorite album though... Frank's Wild Years. followed closely by Rain Dogs.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Ive gotta have my mischief brew, fear, tenacious d(for drunken fun), misfits, and circle jerks.

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
outlaw dance society (local band, good folk punk)
druglords of the avenues
social distortion
witch hunt
leftover crack/choking victim
eek a mouse
the slackers
fear
jesus and mary chain

though the latter is more of my acid zone out music.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads