Soundtrack to travel.

T

Tailz

yeah, i checked out a few of them . kinda reminded me a lil bit of that freak shows music, or a punkd out gogol bordello. fuck i wish i had a damn banjo to play!

cancer

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
folk punk's where it's at! and riot folk as well...really any kinda folk is what i dig, whilst traveling er not....

Ryan Harvey-peace justice and anarchy
Tom Frampton-how Mikey and me almost dies hitching to Chicago
roger miller-chug a lug
Mischief brew-departure arrival
Rosa-Leah's song
Phil Ochs-too many martyrs
this bike-trains and cops
defiance, Ohio-bikes + bridges
Woody Guthrie-hobos lullaby
Chris Burrorws-magnum 44

man, there's so much good shit out there...

T

Tailz

yeah, i grew up in tha dirty south (tennessee and arkansas and texas) so i dig on the bluegrass, but folk is damn good too. i mainly grew up listenin to psychedelic and prog rock, my dad did alotta acid... so those were like my oldest memories of music.

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
prog stuff is way good too
hella, giraffes? giraffes!, lightning bolt.
i like alot of music, i try not to be narrow minded about it.
alot of "punks" iv met listen to only punk and thats it. maybe some skapunk or streetpunk, or folk punk. buts its gotta be punk/
thats just lame, theres so much good talented music out there

T

Tailz

yeah, in arkansas its that way for alotta "punks". anything that has a good beat to, im down for. i usually stay away from the oi! stuff tho, it all sounds the same to me. some drunk guy growlin into a mike, poppy bass lines, and a bunch a people yellin oi oi oi. not my idea of good music, but i geuss opinions are like assholes.

T

Tailz

folk punk's where it's at! and riot folk as well...really any kinda folk is what i dig, whilst traveling er not....

Ryan Harvey-peace justice and anarchy
Tom Frampton-how Mikey and me almost dies hitching to Chicago
roger miller-chug a lug
Mischief brew-departure arrival
Rosa-Leah's song
Phil Ochs-too many martyrs
this bike-trains and cops
defiance, Ohio-bikes + bridges
Woody Guthrie-hobos lullaby
Chris Burrorws-magnum 44

man, there's so much good shit out there...

hell yeah, woody guthrie fuckin rocks my dingy ass socks off. Mean talkin blues is on my myspace page right now heh.

urse

Reaction score
johnny hobo and the freight trains, the misfits, leftover crack, choking victim, mischief brew, social distortion, defiance, ohio, dead kennedys, operation ivy, the queers, sage francis, nwa, no cash, beethoven, mozart, the horrors, the straycats...the list could go on forever

T

Tailz

no cash is good. i saw them along time agoo when they were still together. MC devlin has a newer project called the mad conductor, i keep in touch with them a lil bit. The Pisshead Blues Band is great... former nausea members on acoustics.

T

Tailz

hell yeah, i just got done listenin to a better tomorrow. the fuckin Goonies soundbit at the beginning is hella priceless, brings back memories of childhood, when ignorance was bliss. now ignorance is, well fuckin ignorant hahah.

T

Tailz

zeppelin i can dig, but floyd... i got so burnt out on them from all the people playin them out constantly. led get played out, but i like alotta their b sides and stuff so it isnt as big of a problem for me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads