Sober Traveler

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
keep your booze and give me freedom. Just on here seeing whats what. Currently housed up in Cincinnati and headed West. Learning the UKE and looking for good travelers along the way. Just a Hello!!! :)
If you're in the east anytime I'm down to travel im working the 12 steps and sober.

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
hey live it up man, it can be hard. I've been intermittently sober and schwilly on the road and have found the sober travels to be much more solitary. Not a bad thing, but its own special challenge. On the upside, you make money last infinitely longer when you aren't getting drunk every day..

Reactions: AaronOnTheRoad
N

Notmyname

hey live it up man, it can be hard. I've been intermittently sober and schwilly on the road and have found the sober travels to be much more solitary. Not a bad thing, but its own special challenge. On the upside, you make money last infinitely longer when you aren't getting drunk every day..
I wonder if there's a crew of sober dirty kids rolling around lol. I swear staying sober is pretty easy solo, get 2 or 3 kids together and the schwill will manifest haha. Usually the bigger the crew the schwillier you get.

HoboinaTux

Reaction score
I recently got sober. I've traveled most of my life living in various states and countries. All the way sufficiently intoxicated. Recently moved out to NC working as a stagehand. The theater season is just about over and I've been considering different ways to go about my summer. I want to get on the road and explore the East coast. Being newly sober I am afraid I'll either hook up with some people who drink or just start drinking on my own. Then it's back to frequent drunk tank visits or heroin. Anyone sober have some experience strength and hope with that? Even better someone on the eastern part of the country want to road dog it for the summer?

Johny

Reaction score
Hello. I don't drink or do hard drugs anymore either. I also still enjoy the devil's lettuce. I used to party pretty hard but have been cleanish for the last 5 years. I'm starting my first traveling adventure in a couple weeks on a bicycle.
Lol I just met a guy in jail in Tennessee who called weed the devils lettuce, kinda stuck and grew on me lol

Reactions: duderino

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads