Sober Traveler

bystander

Reaction score
right on man, welcome & good luck with your future endeavors.

Reactions: Davey75

swellard

Reaction score
Ive got coming up on two and a half years no alcohol. Never been one for hard drugs. Coffee god and cigarettes and just a little bit of weed...::cigar::

lsd brews and blunts are all that i kneed

Attachments

• fryin pete.png
    fryin pete.png
    910.7 KB · Views: 258

Art101

Reaction score
Welcome there are a lot more "sober" travelers then one would think.I have over 5 yrs clean and sober.Good luck and be safe.

Reactions: bystander
D

Deleted member 20

I too am sober and in recovery, 3+ years of odat away from any mind altering sunstances. I go to meetings and love that Mischief Brew song! I wouldnt mind finding another sober person to travel with or meet up with other sober travelers somewhere. I am a longtime part time traveller who has always been housed up. I travel a few months every year. I am in Located in Mass. I have zero tolerance for booze, drugs, drama, stealing,fighting and much of the stereotypical schwilly traveler behaviors. Unsure about heading West atm since you are already further west than me (plus I gotta head out West and back for a month soon).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 20

Its interesting to see and hear varying degrees of sobriety on STP and what sober means to different people. To me its an abosulte designation of not just abstaing from all booze and drugs but also an ongoing period of self improvement. I no longer want to lie, cheat, fight or steal. I am still human but nothing like I was before. Simply abstaing from alcohol/drugs allows me to be sober so as I can recover and live a much better life. But for me its about so much more than just not drinking/drugging.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Welcome @Davey75

Last edited:

Swamp womp

Reaction score
I feel ya. I did seven years on the road booze free. The last 2 years I've been back on the bottle on and off. Its a hell of a lot easier travelling sober!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads