SO I just got this "yuppie pack"...opinionjs?

hassysmacker

Reaction score
I realize this could realistically go into the yuppie pack thread, but I wanted it to be paid attention to.

So, I know it's all a matter of preference, but I wanted to get some opinions based on this pack from people more experienced with yuppie packs. It is comfortable and 48L.

Kestrel Series - Torso Adjustable : Kestrel 48 : : Osprey Packs, Inc.

Osprey Kestrel 48

I'm not gonna copy and paste all the specs and shit but its all right on that link.

Oh yeah, purchased for $140.

wartomods

Reaction score
lol yuppie pack, its just a hitch pack...

i am thinking of getting this http://www.sportzone.pt/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=04219196&oid=10&c=16 , i already have a decent pack, but i think is a pretty sweet deal

23 euros

04219196_13028.JPG.image

steelcitybrew

Reaction score
thats a sweet pack, Im a fuckin moron and own a 75 fuckin L Vaude pack

I wish i could trade it for something smaller. But it does allow me to carry everything inside my pack and not have shit hanging off it to get hung up on everything around it.

Im just trying to make best of what i got haha
fuck

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
HA! One ride on a coal train, or a few in a (Canadian) grainer hole, will fix that pack up just fine.... give it some street cred.

6bummin6it6

Reaction score
excellent choice, i have an osprey talon 44, its awesome, i can put anything in there, super comfy, nice thick padded straps and waist belt, super adjustable.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads