Smart Criminals.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well, we must remember Hobbes when we discuss the realities of society. The cities are like a jungle. War has been declared and in a war, hippos and monkeys, parrots and sloths will never win against jaguars and tigers.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The players in your jungle act within temporary social contracts conditioned by their very nature, yet even if they don't realize it... with room to expand evolve and break norms.

With Hobbes I'm not familiar if his ideas exhibit social contracts that are fluid and in time broken.

Even so... what you assume as someones nature is also easily an illusion you can be stripped of.

Your hippos are over 9000! pound charging vegetarian beasts with razor sharp teeth in a herd like behavior that would not hesitate to bite the testicles off a tiger.

hip.jpeg

War has been declared and in a war, hippos and monkeys, parrots and sloths will never win against jaguars and tigers.

Never say never.

Everything has a weakness... even jaguars and tigers, and many have unconventional strengths... The monkey will be clever, the parrot takes to the sky and the sloth...

Well the sloth smokes a lot of weed... and is adept at hide and seek I suppose.
Plus, they are not very tasty I hear. haha... ...::hilarious::

In todays human society, yea... it's useful to be subtle and clever.. yet depending on your goal there are various methods to achieve what you "want".

Success is not always limited to the method. Some credit goes to circumstances, access to a specific social circle, out right luck, and numerous factors neither of us have thought of. ::sour::

Last edited:
Reactions: Mankini

Dmac

Reaction score
Smart criminals, surprised that nobody has mentioned Bill mason, the most prolific Jewel thief, in America.

• Sad
Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Smart criminals know that actions must result in undermining the status quo. That actions must not be ineffectual or petty, but strategic in nature.

Dmac

Reaction score
Check out this "smart Criminal" who rode the rails just to rip them off!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads