Video - Sloppy Seconds Bus makes it to Adult Swim | Squat the Planet

Video Sloppy Seconds Bus makes it to Adult Swim

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

BumpWorthy.com - Sloppy Seconds Bus

My buddie Front Page (guy holding the S) and a bunch of kids I don't know.
Sorry there isn't a picture here but it was coming up too small and I couldn't edit it, besides the video is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry should have been posted in videos... I tried to make it a picture but I suck. Please move this when you get a chance.

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I guess your right. Too bad I couldn't figure out how to embed it into the fourm though. Shoulda paid attintion in school. Then maybe I'd know how to spell too. :)

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm willing to bet if you went to thier myspace and sent e a message they would be more than happy to meet up and let you travel/cook with them. As far as I know Front Page was just flying a sign and tehy picked him and his buddy up.

headwound

Reaction score
Sparks what the hell is up!? Postin' videos of me on the internet and shit. I can post some pictures from the bus on here.

This was the second feed the bus had done in Atlanta

View attachment 17990
Another pic from the 2nd Atlanta feed
View attachment 17991
The bus crew at some lake in Illinois, I'm the guy on the roof, that's where I slept.
View attachment 17992

Sloppy Seconds is a Rainbow bus/Free food kitchen. She's hibernating in Tennessee right now but she'll be at next years National Gathering in Washington. We also traveled the gulf coast from Gulf Shores, Alabama to Grand Isle Louisiana making a documentary on the oil spill. We got some good footage of kids playing with tar balls on the beach and shit. The editing on the documentary should be done at some point, for more info their myspace is "myspace.com/freethefood"

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads