Skunk puppy will be your road dog for life! | Squat the Planet

Skunk puppy will be your road dog for life!

D

dahllia

Hey all,

Our dogs had a litter of puppies a while back, we gave all of them away.. then a few months later, someone gave one puppy back to us because she "couldnt handle it"- or whatever. we have been taking care of him since then, we call him skunk puppy.

skunk is SO FUCKING AWESOME, hes a sweet pup loves to cuddle, very loving, kkissssesss forrr dayyss, and cant resist a belly rub.
now, i want more than ANYTHING to keep this little fucker cause hes just the best little dude, but we have his parents and we just dont feel like we are giving him enough 1 on 1 time. Also, can you imagine 2 kids traveling with 3 dogs? HECTIC and unfair to everyone.

im willing to do A LOT to assure skunk finds the right owner, and the only way we will give him away is if hes going to a badass traveler, or really nice big farm or ranch with other dogs for him to run around with.

We are in the north bay area in california, willing to drive (and possibly give a ride to?) to meet up with someone if they wanna meet him...

skunk is now 8 months, hes had all of his parvo shots, SUPER OOBER healthy little dude never even had worms.. and he still got his balls

mama and papa bread are (we think) pitbull, blaCK lab, beagle, hound, maybe sheppard? the biggest he will get is 65lbs (like papa dog, gravy train)

thats it! send me a message if your into meeting him ?

Attachments

• TPhoto_00002.jpg
    TPhoto_00002.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 393

ATX

Reaction score
Damn dude, he's a super cute puppy. If I didn't just adopt a pitt bull/german shepherd puppy a couple of months ago I would totally have taken him. Good luck finding him a good home, good to see he has nice people looking out for him.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads