News & Blogs sharks in rivers

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
If the prospect of a few malnourished sharks in Minnesota waters concerns you the only advice I have for you is don't swim anywhere in this country. There are much scarier things in the water. Personally, I don't like Alligators or Water Moccasins.

bobNkamille

Reaction score
yeah i am actually way afraid of river and lakes like phobia afraid to the point that i get in one up to my stomach i have a panic attack

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Funny, I'm more afraid of the chemicals that get dumped in them. At least sharks have that dorsal fin that sticks out...

Geoff

Reaction score
yeah, i'm more scared of chemicals than anything for sure. or sharp rocks, or drowning.

RideMoreTrains

Reaction score
i have to agree with everyone else here I would not worry about these sharks. I grew swimming in lakes and rivers and would visit family in florida and along the coasts of NC and im pretty sure i swam with alligators and snakes that are a hell of a lot more deadly than some malnourished shark way out of its natural envionment.
if your that worried i would stick to the boring ol swimming pool. in the meantime im gunna keep building ropeswings along every river i can.

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
Aw man I'm all stoked on sharks in rivers. For some reason whenever I'm at the river I think about how crazy it'd be to see a shark swimming down a river in the middle of Idaho. But when it comes to water-related phobias and things I'm afraid of a few super illogical things like submerged ferris wheels and submarines.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads