[Sep 29, 2012] East Coast Tsunami Fest (hardcore/punk) (Reading, PA) | Squat the Planet

[Sep 29, 2012] East Coast Tsunami Fest (hardcore/punk) (Reading, PA)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
D.R.I....Sick of It All...Agnostic Front...Blood For Blood.....Common Enemy...Ensign...Murphy's Law...Shutdown...Leftover Crack...H2O...the Casualties...........etc etc etc.........reading PA, sept. 29 and 30th

"

The East Coast Tsunami Fest 2012 is coming quickly! The lineup is set, the venue is ready to go, and people are getting excited. Every year we raise the bar a little bit on the lineup, location, vendors, and overall quality of the end user experience, so expect a lot from this year's Tsunami Fest.

The shows will occur on Saturday September 29th and Sunday September 30th, at
Reverb in Reading PA
. There will also be a free pre-party Friday night at Reverb as well.

The headliners are:
Saturday
- Biohazard, Cro-Mags, Vision of Disorder, One Life Crew, D.R.I., The Casualties and
Sunday
- Sick Of It All, H2O, Agnostic Front, Madball, Animal Haus, Backtrack, DYS, and Dysphoria and a ton of other talent. The opening bands and the day by day breakdown can all be found in the
Lineup
page.
"

IT IS 60 FUCKIN DOLLARS ......YIKES....GOTTA PAY TO PLAY I GUESS....IMMA TRY TO MAKE THIS IF I CAN THO

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Never been to PA before

You're not missing anything spectacular... PA sucks, in general. Never been to pittsburgh, but lived in Filthadelphia for 6 months. It's a cool city, but other than THAT... yeah. PA sux. :)

I might also need to make it to this, but... i think i'll be much further west by that point. either way, baddd ass. :)

Cristian

Reaction score
i'm thinking of actually going to this. gives me like a month or so...gotta go up to washington first though...kinda slacking, but i think i'll make it

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads