[Sep 29, 2012] East Coast Tsunami Fest (hardcore/punk) (Reading, PA) (1 Viewer)

bryanpaul

Nomad
D.R.I....Sick of It All...Agnostic Front...Blood For Blood.....Common Enemy...Ensign...Murphy's Law...Shutdown...Leftover Crack...H2O...the Casualties...........etc etc etc.........reading PA, sept. 29 and 30th

"

The East Coast Tsunami Fest 2012 is coming quickly! The lineup is set, the venue is ready to go, and people are getting excited. Every year we raise the bar a little bit on the lineup, location, vendors, and overall quality of the end user experience, so expect a lot from this year's Tsunami Fest.

The shows will occur on Saturday September 29th and Sunday September 30th, at
Reverb in Reading PA
. There will also be a free pre-party Friday night at Reverb as well.

The headliners are:
Saturday
- Biohazard, Cro-Mags, Vision of Disorder, One Life Crew, D.R.I., The Casualties and
Sunday
- Sick Of It All, H2O, Agnostic Front, Madball, Animal Haus, Backtrack, DYS, and Dysphoria and a ton of other talent. The opening bands and the day by day breakdown can all be found in the
Lineup
page.
"

IT IS 60 FUCKIN DOLLARS ......YIKES....GOTTA PAY TO PLAY I GUESS....IMMA TRY TO MAKE THIS IF I CAN THO

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
Never been to PA before

You're not missing anything spectacular... PA sucks, in general. Never been to pittsburgh, but lived in Filthadelphia for 6 months. It's a cool city, but other than THAT... yeah. PA sux. :)

I might also need to make it to this, but... i think i'll be much further west by that point. either way, baddd ass. :)

Dave Chapelle

Lurker
Well if you are out west you should make it to vancouver and check out wolfbrigade! Playing the same day as this I think.

Cristian

i'm thinking of actually going to this. gives me like a month or so...gotta go up to washington first though...kinda slacking, but i think i'll make it

D

Deleted member 20

I deleted myself
Sounds like a great show. Boston hc in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $90.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $90.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.