Scrapple Fest (Harrisburg, PA) | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Scrapple Fest (Harrisburg, PA)

gingerail

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I'm visiting PA from OR and would like to come check out the fest tomorrow! I'm in Pittsburgh right now and am at the mercy of someone else's schedule, so what time should I arrive if I want to check out most of the show? 3? Or would I be safe coming later? Can't wait....

pillowtron

Reaction score
ginger, if you pm me your # ill help you get with directions and what-not, unless you are okay. The show today starts at 3, but i plan on getting there at like 2-2:30...

gingerail

Reaction score
Damn it! I tried to make it to Scrapple Fest today but showed up just as everyone was walking away....Can't make it tomorrow because I'm staying in Pittsburg, but cheers to you folks! It looks like you've got a game of kickball ahead of ya....

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
You missed a sweet gypsy punk band Saturday night and today! They're called Marionette Roulette; they're pretty much exactly like World/Inferno, but heavier and with some different instruments.

It was a pretty cool weekend.

wiss

Reaction score
You missed a sweet gypsy punk band Saturday night and today! They're called Marionette Roulette; they're pretty much exactly like World/Inferno, but heavier and with some different instruments.

yeah... i know of them and have seen them before. i can't get into them at all because of the fact that they're exactly like inferno..

orso

Reaction score

the show friday was fucking incredible, and the Marionette Roulette needs to get rid of Kevin (the singer) if the rest of the members (who are all awesome by the way) don't want to look like a joke.. of course, that's just my opinion though...

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I can't help but like any band with a musical saw, haha.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads