Scabies!

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
if you have access to common house hold herbs and spices,

i would dump the entire contents of rosemary, thyme, basil, or any other spicey-pungent herb into a stock pot, dump about half of olive oil (canola if thats all youve got) heat it up until the oil is discolored, dump it into a hot bath and soak. do this a lot.

if you have access further to more plants, eucalyptus oil dumped in a bath with usually do it mixed with rosemary or lavenendar. careful cause eucalyptus makes your mucus membranes burn but it isnt dangerous to you if diluted properly.

there are also on the self medications but they are bad for your skin and hardly work.

Thanks. Have you tried this personally? Hah hah. Either way, I'm kinda willing to try just about anything so I'll see what happens tomorrow when I go through the pantry. Haha. Appreciate the suggestions! Seriously fuck scabies. I forgot how disgusting and annoying it is first hand. :(

crampicide

Reaction score
Thanks. Have you tried this personally? Hah hah. Either way, I'm kinda willing to try just about anything so I'll see what happens tomorrow when I go through the pantry. Haha. Appreciate the suggestions! Seriously fuck scabies. I forgot how disgusting and annoying it is first hand. :(

Of course I have, or I wouldnt have posted it :) Ive been pretty desperate before, and left the herb infused oil on my skin for 3 days non stop and it all went away, just some minor irritation remained from where they were nesting. (ick) but first aid ointment can get rid of this.

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Of course I have, or I wouldnt have posted it :) Ive been pretty desperate before, and left the herb infused oil on my skin for 3 days non stop and it all went away, just some minor irritation remained from where they were nesting. (ick) but first aid ointment can get rid of this.

Alright I'm gonna get right to it! Ewwwww. Haha :)

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
I had scabies recently and was lucky enough to be a 3 hour/1.50$ bus ride from the mexican border (good 'ol Imperial valley Transit. Not! Bleeeeech!!!).
Walked not even 100 yards before I hit the 1st pharmacy selling "Scabican" permethrin cream. 66 pesos/5.50$ per tube but more importantly you don't need a prescription for it as you do in the US.
FUCK that shit. A prescription for what is basically fucking bug dope? Ridiculous.

So, if you are near Mexico, go there. Much easier

• Useful
Reactions: Hillbilly Castro

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I had scabies recently and was lucky enough to be a 3 hour/1.50$ bus ride from the mexican border (good 'ol Imperial valley Transit. Not! Bleeeeech!!!).
Walked not even 100 yards before I hit the 1st pharmacy selling "Scabican" permethrin cream. 66 pesos/5.50$ per tube but more importantly you don't need a prescription for it as you do in the US.
FUCK that shit. A prescription for what is basically fucking bug dope? Ridiculous.

So, if you are near Mexico, go there. Much easier

Haha if only I had scabies in Mexico.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads