Scabies Inquire...ation

skunkpit

Reaction score
good dose of world of warcraft will kill any infectious diseases, unfortunately it seems not to kill the human host as quick...

M

Mouse

Mosquito wrote:
true nuff, if its safe for your dog.. dont see why it woudlnt be safe for a human :)

Dogs live a lot shorter lives than humans. meaning... those chemicals have more time to give you cancer or some other shit in your lifespan. none of the flea dips, sprays, and shampoos are safe for dogs BUT they won't kill them in 10-15 years so it's not a worry for the dog. You, on the other hand, need to be careful with them. you've got 75 years to soak it in and have it kill you slowly.

maus

Reaction score
i have read that tea tree oil-infused baths (not a lot - maybe 20-30 drops - and hot water) can do it, but it can take a little while, like 2 weeks. i did it for like a week before i lost patience.

anyway, go to any ER and give them a fake name, if you want the "conventional" treatment which is literally insecticide that you cover your entire body with, except for your head, and let it soak into every pore for about 12 hours.

infested is without doubt the best choking victim song.

skunkpit

Reaction score
rememberusername wrote:
worldofwarcaft gets rid of those pesty b/fs you wish to get rid of. Bought at any bestbuy/walmart/future shop (canada).

Only $19.99

you work for tim whoretons to feed blizzard..

Post edited by: skunkpit, at: 2007/10/07 07:01

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Poking Victim wrote:
I need to kill some lice. Maybe if I get ahold of some spray paint I'll try that.

There is another way which is non chemical: using a hair dryer- the strongest one you can possibly find, and going over every single inch of your hair and scalp. See the article:

http://www.gizmag.com/go/6436/

which uses a modified hair dryer to get rid of lice.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
lice treatment

The peeing method- haha.

You could always just do the old-fashioned method of shaving your head and boiling your dreads and then reattaching the dreads when your hair gets long enough... like the way normal people do it.

skunkpit

Reaction score
rememberusername said:
skunkpit wrote:
rememberusername wrote:
worldofwarcaft gets rid of those pe...from having mommy and daddy pay for it = ).kk

pay for what jesus boy

the only money i have is money i find in the garbage
ie: 5 days ago 10,000 pesos in the garbage

i dont give a fuck bout ya
if ya wanna talk shit to me
come talk shit to my face..

this is redudant
and it's in the wrong forum..

skunkpit

Reaction score
im quite content eating out of the garbage and playing with melons and occationally using the systems money, but not to any measurable extent, i dont deny i still use the system..

yer just pissed cause "your informant" is gettin bord with ya in the sack ;)

i gotta say though.. jesus does give good head..
but i wouldnt be a fundamentalist christian subscriber to american nor canada nor anyother country in the world..

D

danny boil

i got em a few years back, at the time i had a habit that made me rather.. itchy anyways, so they didnt bug me too bad. i dunno how i got rid of em, but i guess i did, cuz i havnt had em in a while.

maybe the skag killed em off?
so filthy they killed themselves?

iono but they're gone, havnt had em since

M

MaltLiquorandRamenNoodles

Go to the hospital (emergency). Tell them yer homeless or give them an address and just don't pay the bill.They'll give you Lindaine.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads