SBD from Canada HELP!

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
Hey I'm trying to hop down south from canada. Right now i'm in montreal but i'm thinking of going to winnipeg MB to go south cuz i hoped from there a few years back on accident. That story is part of the reason why i have to hop the boarder instead of going legally. I'm going to be traveling with a friend of mine who has a passport so he's going across with my dog in case anything bad happens to me. If anyone has info about un-heated out spots to catch out of you should pm me. I'm thinking of leaveing in about 2 weeks.....

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Trains come through CN Fort Rouge, and cross the border south towards Chicago. latest CCG info is useless if not BS.. 99% sure such trains are NOT dailies.
Are you Katy "spaz" by any chance? Or Hector's Katy? Anyways...message me if you want to talk trains on the web or in person in winnipeg. I don't know about southern routes, but I've got radio info, train symbols and lists of routes for both lines, and some suggestions for dealing with the fact that Ft. Rouge has been sketchy as of late and all the good hiding spots are now surrounding by construction projects and nosey workers.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
There should be daily CN Q series(Monday to Saturday) IMS Montreal/halifax to Chicago. As well as Prince Rupert to Chicago..Plus a few others. If you can read trains or have a scanner it shouldn't be to hard to catchout SBD.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads