Santa cruz:

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
sprout,dameon, and i were just there....there are some amazing lil shelters hidden in the woods....the forest near UCSC are amazing....we event found the remnants of some small scale pot growing operation...haha...good place for an aspiring forrager as well...carefull along the bridges near downtown they tickect for sleeping under em..

logan714

Rev Quay Lude The Church of the SubGenius http:
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Insanity crud, I'm ultimately familiar with it. When it's raining really bad go to the homeless service center and the different churches in Santa Cruz sponsor shelter nights at their church and they feed pretty good. If you gotta go to the Armory, fuck, the showers are pretty good and I've shot dope in the bathroom there with my friends. I heard they got a little heavier but nothing I've noticed. They never stopped us from doing whatever the fuck we pleased. But I know the person that founded the homeless service center there so maybe I've just got a little more play. I've gotta really fuck up, which I have, before anybody ever even talks to me, but they've still never kicked me out. They've just told me to go sit in a corner. Best way to deal with the armory and the church groups is, go to the homeless medical trip and tell them you need a kick kit. There's so much heroin in Santa Cruz it could be Mexico City. They give you this kit with a bunch of downers in it. So, get ya a nice 40 of rainy's eat a few pills, kill it before you get on the bus to wherever they're taking you and then just go to sleep when you get there. And so, the first 4 or 5 nights you spend will be very restful . or you can just shoot heroin and go to the shelter and read all night, I've done that many times too.

See, here's the problem. It's cheaper to shoot heroin than it is to smoke pot or even drink in Santa Cruz. I can go through more than $20 in beer a day easy. But you know with dope a little dab will do ya.

left52side

Reaction score
When I was in santa cruz we stayed down the tracks from the skatepark on the boardwalk,in the blackberrie bushes.
Takes a little work to clear a path,but we did and it opened up enough to put up a tent and have small fire at.
Spanged the boardwalk for leftovers and beer money and did pretty well,stayed there for about two monthes.
Then again that has been quitwe some time ago since I ahve been there.
I always enjoyed going up to the little town davenport and staying on the beach there.
The church in davenport used to have a pretty good food box.

Linda/Ziggy

Reaction score
There is now a $6000 fine for sleeping outside in town in SC,
(anti homless law !)
Don't know if that extends to out of town ??
I slept in the reeds by the levee in the middle of town
when I was passing through in July, no problem.
Just kept very quite & stealth.

Linda/Ziggy

• Useful
Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads