San Francisco, CA | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

San Francisco, CA

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
thats really sad. i never got the chance to visit this particular drop in but either way its sad to see it go. i know that when i spent my time in keywest the drop in there was like home and when they were being evicted it was so scary to think they may not find a place to move to but luckily they did but it still wasnt the same as before nobody could find it becuase the city had pushed it to the outskirts of the island. not the easiest to get to or find and we saw less and less kids. and since me leaving keywest they had to move once more! all due to the fact of the tourismim and yuppies and trying to "clean up the streets! bahh! just a bunch of bs. is all that is! makes me very sad to read this article.

tyler harmon

Reaction score
absolutely the only thing i like about san franciso. its definately a jewel in the rough for me. spangings ok in china plus everything is cheap there. and theres a little park there with the space toilet popped for a charge that never has any cops come through.

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
What?

I'm so confused.

read the title of the thread first, then immediately read what he's saying. then replace "spanings" with "spanging" then you'll get a more accurate picture of what he's trying to say. requires a little bit of translation :p

K

Kim Chee

read the title of the thread first, then immediately read what he's saying. then replace "spanings" with "spanging" then you'll get a more accurate picture of what he's trying to say. requires a little bit of translation :p
I did that and I'm still hung up on:

"...with the space toilet popped for a charge that never has any cops come through."
image.jpg

I gave up on trying to figure what was being said and dismissed it as drunken ramblings.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Space toilets look difficult to use. Is there some kind of suction going on there sending waste to the deep dark vacuum of space? Are there three seashells involved? What the hell... >.?

tyler harmon

Reaction score
space toilets are easier to use than whatever that was LOL, there automatic toilets thats only give you twenty minutes inside they will automatically open, flush and sanitize themselves. they have a service hatch in the back that you can pop the latch on and it has outlets inside.
th
th

K

Kim Chee

20 min? I wonder who came up with that seemingly over generous figure.
I could probably get a bath and charge my whatever at the same time.

Maybe open a barber shop?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
20 minutes is no where near enough after a night of swilling 40's, eating Doritos and 7 eleven roller chilli dogs.

Then again its not a problem if you don't mind people watching you take a laborious shit. :D

• Haha
Reactions: skitter

sofarfromhome

Reaction score
So I'm buying my ticket to San Francisco tonight and I'm leaving next Monday, gonna go on a little excursion through north California ending October with KNOTFEST!!!! In San Bernardino. My girlfriend got 3 day tickets with pit passes so there's no way in hell I'm missing out on that. Anyways,
I don't know shit to do out there, so what's up? I wanna hit the beaches and I'm taking my skateboard with me. Hit me up in message or whatever for my number. I wanna smoke some good north cal weed! I have my medical card muahaha ;) can't wait to hit the dispos out there and see the redwoods!

Reactions: Mankini

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
nothing. it's all dead and gone.

sorry for that downer reply, i'm born and raised in california. That place is not what iremember growing up, to the point that i can't even fathom why people still go there for anymore

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads