roaddog runaway

Puddles

Reaction score
you guys ever have a roaddog bail out on you? say hop on a greyhound and leave you and the dog, while they dip out with their parents money? yeah. pisses me off too.

on that note, anyone hitching north west from houston? i'm heading toward phoenix for winter.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Alone is cool till you start having conversations with urself haha. thats fucked up though yo

hartage

Reaction score
Sometimes you just gotta part ways and they may not always be courteous enough to explain why.

If it's bothering you that much. Just pretend that you saw on the news the next day that the bus they were in crashed and burned. Might not be true but it will give you a little chuckle at least.

Puddles

Reaction score
Hard to ignore the voice mail elaborating his current conditions, thus I know where the money came in and where he dipped off to.

Haha, I was going with a bus-crazy stabbing people and eating their skin..on his bus..hehe.

It's really a relief, but damn it's a pain to get bailed on. The time was coming and I think we both knew it, you just don't leave your long-term buddies stranded. It's self preservation to travel with another person. Always been good friends with people before I traveled with 'em though. Just turned out that way.

I guess it opens new doors to new roads. But the timing is horrible.

stove

Reaction score
Eh, I generally only travel (I hitch mostly) with other hitchers, preferrably of the hardcore variety. When the time comes, or there is a disagreement, or whatever, it's easy to simply say "see ya later..." Who knows, you might, might not. But if you start off solo, not relying on anyone like Wider said, you will be fine when you're back on your own.

Reactions: West

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads