Resources or camp spots in santa fe? | Squat the Planet

Resources or camp spots in santa fe?

MJC845X

Reaction score
There's a free bus in santa fe on weekdays that goes as far as taos possibly further north might be easier than hitching if you're squeezed on time and heading that way, off the bike trail near zia road in the brush can be decent for camping , little night traffic, Hope that helps

Reactions: Maxnomad

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
There's Saint Mary's that serves a bomb lunch on Monday and Wednesday? Near dt. The shelter near the railyard is pretty good from what I hear but I just used them as a mailing address. And there's another free lunch off cerillos somewhere but it's just a chincy bag lunch not really worth it. And there's a free store near there somewhere too. Also the thrift store near McDonald's gives out free month long bus passes on the first Tues of each month I think. Don't quote me. Oh and the salvation army does breakfast and showers.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
There's a free bus in santa fe on weekdays that goes as far as taos possibly further north might be easier than hitching if you're squeezed on time and heading that way, off the bike trail near zia road in the brush can be decent for camping , little night traffic, Hope that helps
Oh and transit is freaking awesome around NM. You can get almost anywhere for free or cheap. You can go from the top to the bottom of the state for probably less than $30. Taking public transit.

void gaze

Reaction score
There are some really good camp spots not far from downtown but idk if it’s too cold now. Likewise busking on the plaza or at the coop, need to buy a permit from the cops for plaza though...some other good spots around downtown which is pretty small so it’s easy to figure out. Loved that town...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads