recurring dreams

JAdams87

Reaction score
the only dream i can ever remember having is a recurring one. I am in an empty office building realitivly high cause i can look out the window and see other buildings, the floor i am on is empty just support poles and in the middle a five sided table with only three chairs. there are other people there and they are screaming but it all ends sounding more like charlie browns parents than anything. wierd i know.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
I have two:
In one I am trying to crawl up a long thin subterranian tunnel, so tight that I can barely struggle an inch at a time, while I am aware of a raucous party above me, so loud that no-one can hear me calling for help.

In the other I am back at school desperately telling them that I am 40 years old now and don't have to be there.

Obviously isolation and a sense of powerlessness play a powerful role in both.

JAdams87

Reaction score
the first one sounds more like a recurring nightmare than a dream, and i feel your pain on the second one never had a dream like that but i went to school in a military academy not somewhere i ever want to be again.

KatAttack

Reaction score
Website
takeoldmakenew.wordpress.com
I unofficially homeschooled myself due to the extremely poor education system in Tampa, FL. So I never have any dreams about school. Since I have nothing to base it off. If its anything like college, then I am very sorry.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I've had plenty of recurring dreams, I'd say about 10 percent of my dreams are either recurring or have a continuous timeline. When I was really young, the dreams would be shared with my brother since he slept in the bunk above me and I guess I had trouble keeping my dreams to myself. It freaked him out when he figured out that it wasn't an old memory and it was an old dream, so I stopped talking to him about it so that he wouldn't look at me all strange...

absurdtoast

Reaction score
According to Freud...you all have penis envy or wanna do your mom.

Every single time I get a fever I have this dream where I'm lugging this heavy sled thing...almost like a huge stone slab up this spiraled path on this volcanic mountain kind of like Mordor, where the heat is almost unbearable.

I either have this dream right before I come down with a bad fever or while I have a fever...same dream happening since I was like 5.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads