recurring dreams

KatAttack

Reaction score
Website
takeoldmakenew.wordpress.com
Every night for the past few weeks, I've had dreams involving me being barefoot.
Anyone else keep having a dream over and over? Or is this just the confirmation that I'm crazy.

KatAttack

Reaction score
Website
I looked it up. Apparently means that you're relaxed and carefree. Or poverty. Which both are true in my case.
But the thing is I'm never actually without shoes. Feet are weird to me.

freedude2012

Reaction score
ok need lil more info
were you walkin or runnin
and were we're u inside/outside, beach/feild(if here whats around) or in a town or city
and when mornin noon or night

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
i always have reoccurring dreams, i always forget what they are though. i should start writing them down...
but when im in my dreams i always remember to check if its real or not by flipping a light switch. if the light stays on or off while flipping, im still dreaming. weird i know

KatAttack

Reaction score
Website
Apparently both the barefoot and bus mean that I have no control over my life.
Which is why I'm setting out on this journey in the first place. To take charge of my own life and be self sufficient.

freedude2012

Reaction score
ok here gos this is what i found and how I inturpit it
you are atm moment happy to a point and happy with who you are that a for sure

now this part may not be true (books can be wrong)

when on the bus and bein barefoot - it says that you jus go along with the croud and that you lack originality(i dought that were all origianl in our relm of ppl) and that that you are takein no control of where your life is headed( and same cause we are the only one in control of where we head)

now the food court of the mall - you are makein attempts in makein favorable impressions on someone while you are gettin physical and emotional nourishment/energies from others around you and that you are strugglein of fear and guilt af some sort and dealin with distress and worry with things in your life and where it may be headed and you you fear that you may bein judged in a bad way that may not be true

freedude2012

Reaction score
cool and speeckin of that got to get my book stach for the road thanks for remindin me lol
and i read all kinds of differint things from loui lamore ta dean koonz

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads