Video - Real Camping In Hawai'i | Squat the Planet

Video Real Camping In Hawai'i

NattyKiwi

Previously Steve James
Reaction score
ALOHA Nomads,

Iv been in Hawaii Since Nov 2015 and am loving it. Iv been staying at a farm doing 20hrs of work a week for food and a room. I still like to go back to the basics tho and camp out! Nothing like it in the world.
Here is a video of a camping trip in March.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Looks good man, keep making videos! I'd be curious to see more of what it's like to live there. I like the music too :)

NattyKiwi

Previously Steve James
Reaction score
Looks good man, keep making videos! I'd be curious to see more of what it's like to live there. I like the music too :)

Mahalos bruda! I have a youtube channel im tying to build up of my life/journey since I left Detroit. Most of my videos are of here in Hawaii.
Thanks for your interest in my video! Im sure you will/would like my channel!
Iv been procrastinating on video making since I lost my gopro cliff jumping a months ago. BUT will be back at it ASAP!!

Here is my Channel, Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHJPfy_Ea6TEnGy5RG_lC4A

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Mahalos bruda! I have a youtube channel im tying to build up of my life/journey since I left Detroit. Most of my videos are of here in Hawaii.
Iv been procrastinating on video making since I lost my gopro cliff jumping a months ago. BUT will be back at it ASAP!!

Here is my Channel, Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHJPfy_Ea6TEnGy5RG_lC4A

cool, i subscribed :)

i would suggest getting a floating bobber for your next gopro with a lanyard to go around your wrist :)

NattyKiwi

Previously Steve James
Reaction score
cool, i subscribed :)

i would suggest getting a floating bobber for your next gopro with a lanyard to go around your wrist :)

Thanks!
What makes it more ridiculous is that I do have a bobber for it. It was the one time that I thought to myself "Damn, well since im here I cant not film flips" I was getting out after jumping a couple times. I put it down for a sec on a flat rock to get my knee up, and a wave came and took it to an underwater lavatube. I was like Fuck That. lmao
Definetly safer with the next one!!!

D

Deleted member 15688

I subscribed. Dig the music. I tried filming and posting my travel adventures on YT also. I see you get about as many viewers as I use to.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads