ready,set,DT

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Depends on how bad the d.t.'s are... Alcohol is prolly one of the worst d.t.'s and if its bad enough you should prolly go to the hospital for some meds.. Is it Librium they give ya and some benzo's

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
Right up my alley here!
Mix honey with Gatoraide! Also take a lot of Folic Acid (Folate) and lots of "B-Vitamins" as well!
Gargle with alcohol mouthwash too! (This will alow just enough alcohol to seep into your bloodstream through your gums to ease the DT's a tiey bit)............

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the tips i think they will help other alchys too.

Clean

Reaction score
no caffeine. Someone told me a good was to cure the shakes after a long binge is, go to bed wake up with that shitty nasty feeling pound a shot or two/ strong beer , whatever. Then go back to sleep, wake up ya should be feelin a bit better

I

IBRRHOBO

Just kicked it after 29+ years. Don't even fuck around. Go to the ER or free clinic and get Librium. 7 days and you'll have a fighting chance to kick the shit. Remember, alcohol is the ONLY drug that will fucking kill you in DT's. Almost all others simply make you wish you werer dead!

Day 139

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads