2016 Jamboree - Randy Martin not welcome at jambo | Squat the Planet

2016 Jamboree Randy Martin not welcome at jambo

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2016 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
So I'm having a situation right now, this guy who's in a lot of pictures from last years jambo and attended is no longer welcome at the library or anywhere near it.

And yet, the Jambo flyer is his facebook profile picture and he has been sharing the flyer on every fucking page ever on facebook. He's totally blowing it up.

Last year during the party, we had to physically drag him out of the library multiple times because he was TRYING TO TEAR SHIT APART. Also attack people. After the gathering, he attacked people again and we had to drag him out and even hog tie him to keep him from coming back because he wouldn't fucking stop trying to come back and be aggro.

I have made it very clear many times that he is not welcome, but he won't respond.

What the fuck do I do about this?

Reactions: Kal

Guy Chouinard

Reaction score
@Cornelius Vango
Geezuz, I'm new here. I imagine you have to deal with shit like this all the time. You can't call 911.
Could you ask some friends over to help? Smith & Wesson? 1911? Or.... you could play it cool, make like it's OK. Plan on how you are going to restrain him when he least expects it and tie wrap the Mother Fucker.

Last edited:

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
@Cornelius Vango Dear christ I'm glad you said something. I can vouch for this, I've been noticing his posts on facebook as well but I was waiting to see how things played out. Now that I know your opinions on the matter I'll send him a message as well. Though given that he and I don't exactly have a decent history he probably won't listen to me either.

Randy is an extremely difficult person and a violent drunk. It should be noted that he isn't even a regular StP user and just went to the Jamboree last year for a free place to get fucked up.

EphemeralStick

Reaction score
I posted on one of the flyer posts, but like I said, he probably won't listen to me. I'm not sure there's a way to prevent him from showing up in the slabs but we sure as fuck can make sure he doesn't hang around the library.

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
Well, he responded and removed the flyers and seems to be cooperating. He says he won't try to crash the party, but past promises were empty, so we'll see how that goes.

HoboinaTux

Reaction score
@Cornelius Vango
Geezuz, I'm new here. I imagine you have to deal with shit like this all the time. You can't call 911.
Could you ask some friends over to help? Smith & Wesson? 1911? Or.... you could play it cool, make like it's OK. Plan on how you are going to restrain him when he least expects it and tie wrap the Mother Fucker.

Can't call 911.... An entire group of people should be able to handle one jackass without even THINKING about that as a fucking option.

No hate, just had to say that.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Guy Chouinard

Reaction score
Ya, I know. I understand that 911 is not an option. That's why I said:
"Geezuz, I'm new here. I imagine you have to deal with shit like this all the time. You can't call 911."

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So I'm having a situation right now, this guy who's in a lot of pictures from last years jambo and attended is no longer welcome at the library or anywhere near it.

And yet, the Jambo flyer is his facebook profile picture and he has been sharing the flyer on every fucking page ever on facebook. He's totally blowing it up.

Last year during the party, we had to physically drag him out of the library multiple times because he was TRYING TO TEAR SHIT APART. Also attack people. After the gathering, he attacked people again and we had to drag him out and even hog tie him to keep him from coming back because he wouldn't fucking stop trying to come back and be aggro.

I have made it very clear many times that he is not welcome, but he won't respond.

What the fuck do I do about this?

huh, i'm just coming across this post now, although strangely i did come across a bunch of his shares yesterday of the facebook event and noticed his profile pic was the jambo flyer. i tried figuring out who this person was, but they didn't have any actual pictures of themselves...

i didn't witness the madness with this guy last year, i think because i was behind the bar all night.

@Cornelius Vango i think it's safe to say that if you don't want this person there, we have your back 100% and will take care of the situation should it arise.

EphemeralStick

Reaction score
I agree. I thought he was alright at first, but then I noticed how much he was drinking, and that he started trying to take charge of EVERYTHING.
It got really bad after awhile. For one, he doesn't even travel. I remember when he and some dirty kids went on a spange mission and he came back and started giving everyone advice on how to make the most money spanging like he was doing it for years. It was his first time. He also had no respect for anyone's personal space or property.

Like the time he drunkenly grabbed me by the throat because he thought I'd find it sexy.
Or the many, MANY times I had to tell him that I don't appreciate being touched and he flippantly ignored me.
Or the time he got mad and tried to break a bottle of the library's booze on the bar and ended up spilling it all over the place.
Or the time he wanted to get us all to jump a guy because he thought we were a gang.
Or the time he ran off with my video camera and filled the entire memory stick with video's of nothing.

He and I had a LOT of issues. And to be perfectly blunt, I fucking hate that guy.

Last edited:

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, Andy you had more problems with him than I did. Also, I didn't hear about the spange tips. That's funny.

And Matt, thanks. I don't anticipate any serious issues, I'm just putting the situation into public awareness.

<3

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: Cornelius Vango

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: EphemeralStick

EphemeralStick

Reaction score
@Matt Derrick that's only the crap I experienced. He gained notoriety throughout the slabs for his jack ass nature. He ended up setting up shop at the castle where from what I hear he went full tyrant.

Whatever, what's done is done.

D

deleted user

It got really bad after awhile. For one, he doesn't even travel. I remember when he and some dirty kids went on a spange mission and he came back and started giving everyone advice on how to make the most money spanging like he was doing it for years. It was his first time. He also had no respect for anyone's personal space or property.

Like the time he drunkenly grabbed me by the throat because he thought I'd find it sexy.
Or the many, MANY times I had to tell him that I don't appreciate being touched and he flippantly ignored me.
Or the time he got mad and tried to break a bottle of the library's booze on the bar and ended up spilling it all over the place.
Or the time he wanted to get us all to jump a guy because he thought we were a gang.
Or the time he ran off with my video camera and filled the entire memory stick with video's of nothing.

He and I had a LOT of issues. And to be perfectly blunt, I fucking hate that guy.
Motherfucker punched me during his trippy hissy fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads