Queer road dog scum!

Peanut butter

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a place to settle down, but if i can't i'd be up for it, i'm in minnesota now, maybe we can make some plans, i've set out a few times all willy nilly and would prefer to have a plan this time, i've wanted to go ghost huntiing if thats something your into

Peanut butter

Reaction score
hmmmm....well i'll look a few places up, i'd prefer abandoned free ones, but i bet there are some cool places tio tour, they usually wont let us stay overnight though

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
if ya'll find some sweet places, you should share them with us here :p

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i had a school bus for a few years, if you need any advice, let me know.

WeekendWarrior88

Reaction score
I'll be leaving Washington during November, might work in Oregon or Northern Cali for a while. I got wheels and will be heading south to Slab City for the holidays, hopefully with a traveling band. If anybody needs a ride give me a call. My plans are flexible. Charlie 509-630-1860

Hylyx

Reaction score
Marco?

I'm in Portland now and am gonna be in the Northwest (here, seattle, Bellingham) for a few weeks and then am heading East! If anyone is still in Portland hit me up on here and we can meet up. I just got in last weekend and would love to meet friends and adventure. ^_^

Blackout

Reaction score
wow your cute im hopping a train to organ in a few days i dont really know much about it besides it cold
im in slc rite know going to hop to oakland then hop north if you want to kick it im going to portland
but im going back to cali all my crews heading there

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads