punk farm in progress, come chill in maine

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
ok..

so i am an old fuck who looks a lot like my avatar...

i wake up at 6 & start the fire & start cooking...
i get pissy when people just hang the fuck around & do nothing until it's too late in the day to do anything constructive at all..

i fix equipment, build shit, keep a vehicle registered & on the road & usually find work.
i share my shit & get pissed when people eat it like fucking slugs.

i wash fucking dishes when people head out to chop wood..
i chop wood..
i fix fucking saws, haul wood & take people wherever we need to go to scavenge...

i have references who will say that all this is hell fuck true.

i know winter.

i won't be there in the winter, most likely, but if i *do* come in the winter (if at all, since i am looking at the ocean out west), what's the situation?
does the water run & is there distributable heat?

a wood stove def needs tending through the night..
do you have a good crew, now, that can handle it?

just curious, because community is what it's about.. that or watching the distance roll..

like i said, i'm old, but i'm pretty far from soft.. i think..

anyways, if it's a youth-group sort of punk thing, good luck.

if it's a hard core alternative, self sustaining collective, i dunno..
sounds pretty damn sweet..

Reactions: Odin
D

deleted user

After January, probably when it gets warmer, im hoping to pool my money with someone(s) and head back north. if anyone has a vehicle, would be threw Louisiana around then i can drive and throw for gas/food. Wouldn't mind going to maine, i hear rainbow might end up there always wanted to check it out.

treyvor

Reaction score
This is pretty awesome. My gf and i want to do the same kind of thing someday on the west coast. We would visit if we could.

Last edited by a moderator:

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Hi man! I'm a young guy from Quebec, and I got plans of getting the fuck away this summer. I'll either trainhop in the states or Hitch hike Europe. I still haven't decided, but I have experience in both Carpentry and Farms, since I work as a carpenter and gre up on a farm, and most of my friends have dairy farms.

If I'm heading to the states, I'll probably spend the summer hoboing, and I'll head north during summer to help you out and make sure I've got a roof over my head during summer. Win-win!! I'll let you know for sure! Already liked your facebook page

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads