Possible Serial Killer Christian Older Couple Shooting Street Kids | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Possible Serial Killer Christian Older Couple Shooting Street Kids

R

Rox Starr Baby

You call CBI right now!!! They're not small town shitheads like the majority around here. And they consistently work in NM.

I don't want to contact a link number. Who is cbi? What does cbi stand for? Where are they located? What do they do?

and to the other person who messaged me why is giving you my private email address safer? Safer for who?

You guys know I'm in the middle of pissing off a very dangerous person right now right? He knows me and knows I'm intent on getting a conviction. He knows my car. Knows I sent the police. Knows I go to his church. Knows I will not stop. He knows I know where he lives. He knows I saw him with the teddy bear across state lines, we talked that day.

so I will not be giving my private email for safety. And I will not be calling random numbers unless I can verify before hand who I am calling.

this is not a game people. One man is dead, one man is missing, I am publicly accusing Harvey. No offense but I think I will play it safe on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rox Starr Baby

Do you have any pictures of your ex by chance? Have you tried talking to other travelers, perhaps someone has seen him in another city? It's fairly drastic to assume he is dead. I understand your concern but this story just seems way too far fetched.

yes I have been talking to other travelers, I mentioned that earlier... I drive up and down the 25 asking any one if they know any thing...

no I do not have any pictures of my ex, when we broke up I erased him.

I agree this seems far fetched, crazy, unbelievable, either way this is what I am dealing with.

I guess that is why I am the only one willing to investigate .

my ex is a prick. But still deserves some one to give a fuck he is missing. I don't want to assume he is dead. The killer part is the other traveler dead with suicide note who was staying with Harvey.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rox Starr Baby

I have no interest in being insulted. I have stopped traveling to try to help a man who I dumped for good reason. I found out all this crazy information since I got that terrifing voicemail(s).

The animal shelter is trying to convict on animal abuse because Harvey threw a dog out his truck window when they demanded more info.

I just today, was able to prove Harvey exists, that is his real name, and he is a registered sex offender, just as I was told.

I plan on uncovering who this"suicide" victim was. Why the police keep looking the other way...

I am not on this website to waste my time. I'm on here because while I work an impossible task there is still a dangerous situation actively happening.

I am here to possibly prevent someone else from falling into whatever this is.

Thank you everyone for passing the word along.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
No one is insulting you. You haven't even specified what your ex's name is or any way to identify him. It seems to me that you're not looking to help find your ex; you're just looking to prosecute a person based on a hunch that he might have caused someone you don't even know personally harm. I've sat by and watched this unfold but this is starting to get ridiculous. You have no substantial evidence to any crime other here say.

If what your saying is true then awesome, you put the word out there. Mission accomplished. However you yourself don't even know if there is truth to him being a serial killer. Sounds to me like you're starting an unnecessary panic without enough concrete evidence to back it up.

Last edited:
R

Rox Starr Baby

okay, my ex is Cole Davis. He is around 28. He is a white guy, stalky in build maybe 5'9 180lbs he is bi. He is soft spoken. Brown hair blue eyes.

I am still seriously pissed at my ex and honestly am having a hard time wanting him to not get what's coming. How ever, obviously no one deserves this wierdness.

I am posting about this Harvey guy because wether my ex made out out of this or not, I ended up discovering some crazy ass shit that is happening right now.

with any luck Harvey will be behind bars soon, so far I can't prove about people but I do have him on animal abuse case now.

R

Rox Starr Baby

No one is insulting you. You haven't even specified what your ex's name is or any way to identify him. It seems to me that you're not looking to help find your ex; you're just looking to prosecute a person based on a hunch that he might have caused someone you don't even know personally harm. I've sat by and watched this unfold but this is starting to get ridiculous. You have no substantial evidence to any crime other here say.

If what your saying is true then awesome, you put the word out there. Mission accomplished. However you yourself don't even know if there is truth to him being a serial killer. Sounds to me like you're starting an unnecessary panic without enough concrete evidence to back it up.
I am sorry, I really truly with all my heart HATE the electronic world, I am not alone for it hates me back. I am used to living in the woods, now I am living in an apartment have a job and a phone that keeps going find ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding. Grarrrr, I feel like screaming sometimes.

yes I agree, I have no way of proving or even knowing what this guy Harvey is really about. That's why it says possible not known serial killers, if I could prove this all he would be locked up I promise you. Yes all I want is to spread the word that something fishy is up.

I don't want to be online every day responding to posts but I seem to have put myself in all of this by choice. A choice I question alot. I want to be back in the woods. But my heart tells me this is one of those things I need to see through. Who else if not me. Ya know?

any ways I know I wasnt under attack, and I'm sorry for my stressed out response. Nothing personal I promise

logan714

Rev Quay Lude The Church of the SubGenius http:
StP Supporter
Reaction score
all i can say is I'm 53 been on the road since i was 14 and i have seen shit like this go down and the pigs could give a fuck about any one of us
logan

Reactions: Violet Ruby
Reaction score
This is creepy as fuck. The part about the dogs responding to street commands especially set off my psychic radar. I met a brother a few months ago who told me a story about being picked up in Kansas city by some Christians who were trying take him somewhere out of his way and made phone calls to people saying "we found another one". The dude freaked and managed to escape. They were apparently associated with some organization called the Irish temple or Scottish temple (I can't remember exactly). You are correct in hypothesizing that this could extend beyond just this incident. This goes without saying but stay safe! I wish you protection from harm. Thank you for following your conscience. If there is any way I could help without physically being there, please let me know. Much love.

Reactions: wonder and syrinyx

urchin

Reaction score
This is creepy as fuck. The part about the dogs responding to street commands especially set off my psychic radar. I met a brother a few months ago who told me a story about being picked up in Kansas city by some Christians who were trying take him somewhere out of his way and made phone calls to people saying "we found another one". The dude freaked and managed to escape. They were apparently associated with some organization called the Irish temple or Scottish temple (I can't remember exactly). You are correct in hypothesizing that this could extend beyond just this incident. This goes without saying but stay safe! I wish you protection from harm. Thank you for following your conscience. If there is any way I could help without physically being there, please let me know. Much love.
That was likely this group.

http://www.srkc.org/history/

Reactions: Mankini

bystander

Reaction score
Any updates?

Hope your ex is fine. This does seem to be a stretch but fuck, thats how this shit usually is, isn't it? Good luck to yea.

CrustyFuckinP

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
You mentioned you were volunteering at the shelter?
I know you briefly mentioned it , but i think it's very important to emphasize that the dogs are obeying street commands. That shows it is NOT a coincidence. Housies do not teach their dogs "dog out ".
Have you tried "oooooooh dog" , "schwag dog", "no groundscores", especially "gimmie the crack..... Now take the money", and "Rosa parks"?
If the dogs knows most of those, i know it sounds crazy, but you could probably get some dog whisperer to help locate the killer or even the victims.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads