Possible road companion material....

Radar Lockey

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Alright.... I've been skimming the site for awhile now and finally joined tonight.

A lot of info can be seen on my profile either here, or on my myspace.

I'm not super new at the traveling life, although still haven't done much train hopping which I'd like to get more involved with.

Just looking to meet new people and make new traveling friends. Possibly find some people or a person that wishes to travel with me.

My road crew are all planning on headed to San Diego soon from Austin. So, anyone that would like to go with me to meet up with them would be awesome.

I'm curious to know how many people on here I've met previously, either through the rainbow gathering or elsewhere.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Welcome bro, so you're in austin then?? San diego kinda sucks though. Be sure to utilize the search button to the fullest yo. Have fun man

Radar Lockey

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh, no..... I'm not in Austin. I was however stuck in east Texas near Longview area for a while.

I'm back in Fort Collins, CO.

Thinking about leaving again though. Can't stand the cold. Just needed to catch up with my family.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads