portland ugh

gangleri

Reaction score
With regard to FnB in Portland, its going six days a week now, all feedings at 5:30pm. Details:

Monday: Peninsula Park in North Portland. Peninsula is at the intersection of N. Albina and N. Ainsworth, and also N. Albina and N. Rosa Parks. google maps

Tuesday:
A) Col. Summers Park in Southeast. Corner of SE Belmont and 20th. map

B) Raw Food not Bombs in North Park Blocks, Northwest Portland, by the elephant statue. On Burnside between NW Park and 8th. Its in front of Powells Technical Books (map)

Wednesday: this one is in outer SE, at SE 52nd and Foster, in the park at that intersection.

Thursday: Irving Park, in North Portland, on the corner of NE Fremont and 7th. map

Friday: Also in Col. Summers, see Tuesday A.

Saturday: Also in North Park Blocks, see Tuesday B.

I'm pretty sure this is it so far. Almost a full week, the food is always good, and theres typically plenty of produce and bread to take.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
i ate at the raw fnb at the elephant a few weeks ago, the food is really really good and the lady that makes it is very nice as well. i heard she works at a raw vegan restaraunt, its definately of the quality and worth a visit!

ben-david

Reaction score
I know the people that did Food Not Bombs in Salem, went to the same high school, they were a few years older then me though, got to know them because we had a Critical Mass for awhile also, both are defunct, the main FNB guy last I talked to him was going to culinary school so I think they just all graduated and had other things going on?

I'm headed to SF in a few days and then coming back up to Portland and am gonna be squatting for a little while, dont know where but if anyone knows of some good places PM your number and ill call when im in town, or if you just wanna hang out or whatevs

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads