Portland till mid March

anonimouse

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm looking for a place to stay till mid march. I'm going to school and don't really have a soul to sell for a room, I've got a little extra cash, I can contribute for food....
If anyone knows of a place to stay near PCC Cascade, let me know- Thanks

lobotomy3yes

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're still looking or if you even come here anymore, but assuming you do:

I don't know of anywhere around PCC and I can't think of any houses with room without rent. Haha my friend just moved out of a place in the SE that he was staying at for free, but I doubt you'd want to live with literally crazy and suicidal people.

If you are stuck on the streets with the homebums I can probably hook you up with bed at a warming center I've volunteered at. It is only for the winter nights, and I would have to check out how to get in. It's not downtown though, but if you freezing your ass off and/or miserable it is better than nothing. Lemme know.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads