plan it x fest 2016 | Squat the Planet

plan it x fest 2016

D

Deleted member 9462

me and my dog and pal are drivin up in his truck from pittsburgh. any one else going? pretty stoked as i have never been, though i'm sure it's changed from the earlier days. we also probably have room for another or so if yr on the way!

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
@Carl Wander is going. I don't know if he needs a ride but I bet he'd be down to meet some more StP friends!

K

kokomojoe

I probably should go cause I'm pretty close to it, just south of Indianapolis, but I have no plans to. Looks like it'd be fun though

D

Deleted member 9462

there def isnt as much folk punk as previous years line ups. lots of poppunk stuff which i like and some varying other genres. either way, im not soley going for the line up. a few friends bands are playing and ive always wanted to go so seems like a good opportunity.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
me and my dog and pal are drivin up in his truck from pittsburgh. any one else going? pretty stoked as i have never been, though i'm sure it's changed from the earlier days. we also probably have room for another or so if yr on the way!

I have a ride there, but I'm going to Massachusetts afterwards. Have some room for the way out? :) Pittsburgh would be much closer!

@Carl Wander is going. I don't know if he needs a ride but I bet he'd be down to meet some more StP friends!

Actually I go stuck really bad in KY, but I managed to find a ride through the fb event! Soooo relieved. A chick here has been stuck for 6 days

Reactions: MolotovMocktail

Multifaceted

Reaction score
where is it located?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i went a few years back and it was waaaay too posi-core for me. that is all.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads