Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

noothgrush

Reaction score
What are the places you hate the most, and never want to return to?

MISSISSIPPI
i hate every fucking thing about that place. From top to bottom. Everytime i go something fucking awful happens.
Yeah Mississippi is creepy. Always try to keep moving right on through. The deep south in general isn't for me. Maybe because I'm originally from new york and the second I open my mouth people give me shit for being a Yankee.

peterb

Reaction score
Utah. Yeah, the mountains are great, but “they” insist on making everyone live according to their rules. Trying to do anything or go anywhere on a Sunday ain’t happening .

D

Deleted member 13433

wow... this post has stood the test of time !!

interesting to see myself posting as Earth back in 2010, and then as myself now in I think 2015, not to mention seeing all the user names of people I once knew here, now long gone [such as Nelco....]

So, my first comment - it sounded like NYC... while my second one Connecticut as a whole.

Today, I definately feel that Connecticut is a terrible place to have to spend any amount of time in, as the sense of entitlement is beyond measure, meaning out right lawlessness which goes unpunished.... so while there are some who will read this and say, wow that sounds like the ideal place for me - well, once you get screwed enough, and you realize that there is nothing you can do about it except pack up and leave... it changes your mind quick enough..

So, yes... Connecticut - avoid at all costs.

As for NYC, if I could afford to I'd go back within 5 years and live a very simple but pure life in the good old Big Apple.

I realize now just how good I had it, back when I thought things were truly miserable.....

Glad to see this thread was resurrected.

*edit - wrong word placement, as usual......]

SigNuL

Reaction score
I'm surprised noone has said Wyoming. Definitely an agro car sticker kinda state. Haha

Attachments

• IMG_20170913_203026.jpg
    IMG_20170913_203026.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 243

Tony G

Reaction score
Not sure if there's already a thread about this, but please merge this if there is.

What are the places you hate the most, and never want to return to? This can be for practical or personal reasons.

So far, the two places I would never plan to go again would be Albany, NY, and Cleveland, OH.
. I fucking hate seattle and portland

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
. I fucking hate seattle and portland

it would be a little more helpful if you could say why

on second thought, im closing this thread. it's 11 years old now and looking at the 29 pages of posts, the majority of them are people just listing cities with no explanation of why they dislike that place, mostly just "xxx sucks, don't go there" types of posts, so imo this thread is no longer useful to anyone.

if you'd like to start another thread as to why such-and-such place sucks balls, please do so, but also try to include some reasons why it sucks so your thread will help future travelers to that area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads