Pirate Gypsy soon to be on the loose!!! \m/

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 26 and kinda new to the whole traveling thing, but have been studying it online for the past few years thanks to Hitchhiking, Backpacking & Budget Travel On the Road -digihitch.com and also this website which I discovered a few day ago. I'm looking for cool ass people to travel with. I'm trainning myself to be a fire performer with devil sticks and poi to get money along the way for my traveling adventures. I'm also really big on the festival thing. It's such a great enviroment and mad cool people. Currentlly I'm in the lame ass state of CT, but am looking to go basically anywhere. Urban or wilderness areas.:goat:

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
im in pa. connecticut is just a hop skip and a jump from here. i need a rode dog. i don't think the way you n i look we would have tons of rides. would you wanna hop freight its dirty,but fun. we would get farther faster that way. send a reply if intrested.i'll be leaving in about a month i'm headed wear the wind takes me, its summer and anywhere is fair game.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Oh... I'm def. down to hop trains and i def. don't mind getin dirrty. DO you mind going to festivals? I have one that plan on going to may 22~25 and that's all I have planned so far. I already have the ticket and they'res a handfull of people that i wanna see, but after that I'm up for whatever.

Reaction score
Where in CT are you from? I used to live in Milford on the coast..fucking hated it.

I can probably give you a few pointers on getting out of there and whatnot.

You could always take Metro North or Amtrak to somewhere.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in a suburb of Hartford. Yes... it def. sucks here. Work sucks and there's so much else to see and do.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
I grew up around willamantic ct and then springfield ma and definitly agree that the area sucks. Is strangecreek the festival you're going to? I'll be working there and would be more than happy to chill out and talk traveling. The east coast festy hop is a great way to get on the road, or at least outta new england. Be careful though, feds love the hippies.

L.C.

Banned
Reaction score
yeah,i have about one more week yet. where is the festival,and whats it called. if its not a super long haul we.d have time to make it.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Yea... the festival is strange creek! are you in CT now? I'll be there. Tall dude with his head in the speakers bein a dancin fool!

L.C.

Banned
Reaction score
no still trying to tie up some loose ends. dieing to get out of here. i'm going to head out asap.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
I'm in springfield at the moment, I'll be heading for a short trip to maine in a few days before heading back for strangecreek. Ask a worm if they know masshole Brendon or K-worm. I'll be all over the place trying to make shit run smoothly and keep the hippies from killing themselves.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Can you PM me your myspace so I know who I'm looking for?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads