pigs at my squat wat do?

m3030078

Reaction score
ok so a few hours ago i was walking up to the factory ive been trying to squat in and i saw a big white cop car driving up the driveway about 400ft away from me i quickly laid down in the grass, dropped my knife (of questionable legality) and crawled to a shed/barn thing that had 2 floors i went to the top that had an ok view of the driveway about 30 minutes later i saw the car leave then i got my knife and left im at a friends house right now how long till its safe to go back? the only things ive got in there right now are a pillow 6 candles and a blanket what do i do?

Eager

Reaction score
Whether to return or not is just a matter of your own gut feeling, your own experiences with the place/local cops, and whether or not you have any warrants or legal papers. Only you can know these things.

I will say that squatting a factory isn't generally tactical if you want to be able to establish any sort of legal residency so the cops don't fuck with you. Are you going to run away every time the cops come? Or is this just a temporary thing?

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Impossible to know unless you have ears on a police scanner. There might be someone keeping an eye on the place, could be coincidence.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
fuck it find another squat. blankets and pillows are easy to replace!

Reactions: Dead horse

bryanpaul

Reaction score
call the cops and say someone in a fake police car is trying to follow you and kill you

shitbagdanny

Reaction score
fire bomb yerself.

Reactions: Eager

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads