Orelay from Oregon!

Supertramp

Reaction score
So pretty much, my friend and i found this as a resource tool for traveling, and it seems like quite the friendly community here! So what else, i live (for now) in Grants Pass, come this summer, my friend and i are backpacking ALL of Oregon, uhh, thats about it.

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
ORALE!! Welcome! Yeah everyone is pretty nice on this board, so have lots and lots of fun and good luck on your oregon trip

Supertramp

Reaction score
Shyte, i even went out of my way to learn how to spell orale, and i usually spell it right, but i goofed. If you see any dirty kids in GP, im probably one of them. There is actually some sort of punk scene here, but its somewhat half-assed. Anyways, i would be the kid with the section of black mohawk on the back of his skull

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
Shyte, i even went out of my way to learn how to spell orale, and i usually spell it right, but i goofed. If you see any dirty kids in GP, im probably one of them. There is actually some sort of punk scene here, but its somewhat half-assed. Anyways, i would be the kid with the section of black mohawk on the back of his skull

haha dont worry about it i only know because I'm puerto rican and my friends Ecuadorian and everytime we greet each other we say ORALE, JUEVON as a joke

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Hello, from another part of Oregon (Eugene, soon to be Coos Bay) Nice riotfolk avatar, good music yo!

BananaPhuck

Reaction score
It seems like there are a lot of people from or travel in Oregon (Pacific Northwest) on StP. I am from Salem, but am wanting to get to the east coast (SC and VA).

stove

Reaction score
East coast Repre...

::looks around::

wait, I'm in Montana. WTF, there's nothing but montains, bison, and rednecks out here. SOMEONE SAVE ME!

Oh, and welcome to the boards. We're all friendly, sobriety-dependant.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads